ADVERTISEMENT

New website with all time records for every VA school

eh31

VaPreps Varsity
Sep 25, 2005
I've been fortunate enough to help my friend Rick Baker publish all of his research in a new website. Rick has been researching historical records of all the current and former teams in Virginia & West Virginia over the better part of the last decade. He has compiled all of his data in spreadsheet forms and they are available to be viewed now. Rick will be updating every current school's results each week during the season.

Go to www.fourseasonsfootball.com and click on the picture of the state of Virginia to get started. Click the "contact" link at the top and send Rick an email if you enjoyed his work or if you have any questions!

This had to take a while. Pretty awesome.. MV data goes all the way back to 1988 when the school 1st opened.

Reactions: eh31
Thank you guys so much for this great treasure. It really means alot to my father. He went to Natural Bridge High school. Even though the school has been consolidated he is happy to see the history of his schools football team can be found. He loves to tell the story when little ol Natural Bridge snapped the 23 game winning streak of the unbeatable Robert E. Lee Staunton. Thanks again.

Reactions: eh31
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT