ADVERTISEMENT

nfhs network

tylerrossfc10

VaPreps Varsity
Sep 30, 2016
does anybody know if someone is able to login into another persons acct for the live streaming and watch a game on the nfhs network website

does anybody know if someone is able to login into another persons acct for the live streaming and watch a game on the nfhs network website
you can if you have their account info. It will not let you use multiple devices at the same time

anybody know anyone who has it and is not using it so i could possibly watch the bassett vs abingdon game

yeah i just want to be able to watch the game since bassett has to go 3 hours down the raod to play abingdon still dont know why they are in region 3d should be in 2d with everybody else they play every year

not sure

not sure but im sure its where it is suppose to be but i just feel its weird that the play teams so far away in playoffs
I hear you. You said you didn't understand so I was just asking about their enrollment because that's what classification is based on.

I hear you. You said you didn't understand so I was just asking about their enrollment because that's what classification is based on.
oh yeah i get the enrollment numbers but i would have thought since they down there with ridgeview union graham and all them they would have the same numbers as them but maybe not lol

oh yeah i get the enrollment numbers but i would have thought since they down there with ridgeview union graham and all them they would have the same numbers as them but maybe not lol
Abingdon itself is a decent sized place. And it is right next to Bristol. I think it's a little relatively densely populated pocket out that way. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: WP02alum
No that’s accurate. Abington/Bristol has some population compared to the surrounding areas.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT