ADVERTISEMENT

No Graham at Union thread?

This one should live up to the hype as it does about every year. I could be wrong but I think historically Union does not play as well at home in this series so that takes away the 3 points for home field.
Graham hasn't allowed a TD so far while other than Science Hill, Union has shown their O is back for another run deep in the playoffs. All that said I feel the Union O will be able to move the ball and score on what we all know to be a very good Graham D. I however do not think they scaled back O that Graham is running currently will be as effective against the Bear D. If the G-men have been sandbagging a bit then we could see both teams dancing in the endzone a lot. But I will take Union 22-19 going against the popular pick this week

I went with the Bears in this one. From what I read both teams have good line play, but it seems the offense of Graham is not what it has been but the defense is very good. I can see a low scoring game tonight.
17-10 Bears would be my guess.

Union 6 Graham 0 at the half. Very physical game. Union scored on an 82 yd run.

Graham wins 7-6. Very physical game between 2 evenly matched teams. Lots of penalties though, that I'm sure both coaches will want to clean up. I haven't seen all the top class 2 teams yet, but these are the best 2 I've seen thus far.

Good, physical game from both teams. Penalties hurt Graham and took away a few good plays. Penalties also hurt Union and put them in some tough holes to try to dig out of
If Graham can fix the penalties and the offense can work out the kinks, I think they have a good shot at the regional championship game and an equally good shot to win. If they play Union again, it’s tough to beat a quality opponent twice in the same season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT