ADVERTISEMENT

No one talks about Class 3

I think(or maybe just hope) the current crop of coaches will stick around. I don't think many guys have had success after leaving though.

I think(or maybe just hope) the current crop of coaches will stick around. I don't think many guys have had success after leaving though.
like who?
tell me some RVA coaches that were snapped up by the county, but wasn't successful until after they got him.

Yes, very unfortunate and sad for quarterback Tatum, this is also the information that I received. The sophomore quarterback is good but will need time and time is short with only 3 weeks left in the season, Hopewell defense is really solid but I don't believe they can make a deep playoff run with off Tatum. Wishing them well and a speedy recovery for Tatum, he committed to Hampton so we will hear from him again.
This is horrible to hear.

Who do people think is going to win in the Armstrong/Tee Jay matchup? Both teams being undefeated so I have to think that will be a hot ticket next week.

This is horrible to hear.

Who do people think is going to win in the Armstrong/Tee Jay matchup? Both teams being undefeated so I have to think that will be a hot ticket next week.
TJ is higher ranked based on a tougher schedule but it is only about 4 points. If I had to bet my money is on TJ.

What is behind the turn around at Armstrong? Three years ago they didn’t win a game.
Coach? A slug of good athletes passing through?

What is behind the turn around at Armstrong? Three years ago they didn’t win a game.
Coach? A slug of good athletes passing through?
Most schools have athletes just walking the halls. They need to have a coach they believe in to come out and play. Kids these days do noy play for the "Ole Alma Mater" in fact these new schools don't even sing an alma mater.

Last edited:
Unfortunately only one of them TJ or ARMSTRONG Can make it to the championship game or have a chance at making. Out of there bracket.

Unfortunately only one of them TJ or ARMSTRONG Can make it to the championship game or have a chance at making. Out of there bracket.
that will be the case for the foreseeable future; both will be dropping down to 2C-Region A.

like who?
tell me some RVA coaches that were snapped up by the county, but wasn't successful until after they got him.
I think you read what I said wrong. I was saying the guys who left richmond didn't have success after they left. PJ Adams started to build up Godwin but left early. Same with Chad Hornick at Deep Run. Those are the only ones I know that had success after leaving RPS and that was short lived.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT