ADVERTISEMENT

Northumberland rolling

uvacavs1

VaPreps All District
Jul 30, 2010
2nd just started with a 48 yard pass TD for NHS. Indians over Rappahannock 20-0. 11:51 left in 2nd q.

Northumberland moves to 6-3 with the win at Rappahnnock tonight. Congrats to the Indians as this is only the third time they have had at least 6 wins in 18 years, maybe more. Also, it will certainly help in the playoff seedings race especially if the Indians can win next week at Lancaster. Great job to the coaches and players on the win.

Delvin Palmer had a huge game, along with Christian Headley, Thomas Bingham, Damonte Thornton, Ryan Bunn, Jason Smith, Connor Woolard, Ray Ball, Kameron Lee, T Drake and others. Many of these players are two or even three sport players for NHS in Football, Basketball, and Soccer or Baseball. Big Man Thomas Bingham (OT, NG) had a run TD tonight for I think his 1st ever career run

Lots of flags tonight! I bet NHS had between 100 and 150 yards in penalties. Rapp had a few too. Lots of turnovers too by both sides, mainly in 2nd half. Gotta clean that up for the playoffs.

I saw what looked like a strange penalty tonight too that I will ask about in another post, please respond if you know the answer.

Oh and lastly, that Rappahannock band was rocking it out! Dancing and jamming! Fun....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT