ADVERTISEMENT

Ok Mike....!

DinwiddieProud

VaPreps All State
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2013
Wet our interest. Tell us the rules and format for the 4a Pick-Em this season.

Looking at the Master Shedule, it looks like most of the pics might come from Region D.

GW at LCA, so we can see if DSH's boys are for real. And has LCA raised their game?
JF at SR should/could be a statement game.
Salem at Amherst, needs no hype to gain our interest.
Charlottesville at Glass, both teams are improved, but the Black Knights had a head start.

Region C
Dominion at Clarke County, gets my attention.

Region B
Courtland at Louisa, should reveal something to us.
Monacan at Hanover, just how many points CAN Monacan put on the board in the first week?

Region A
Kecoughtan at Churchland, this one will have us watching to see how the new Churchland AD "Devils", and his new Head Coach do in their premier game.

THE game of interest in the Richmond area will be Hermitage at Highland Springs.

In 1A, Sussex Central at Essex could be a preview of a playoff game.

There are several others I will be watching with interest, but mainly because of friends I have at certain schools. I'll also be watching to see how some of the new first year head coaches do.

Looking at the Master Shedule, it looks like most of the pics might come from Region D.

GW at LCA, so we can see if DSH's boys are for real. And has LCA raised their game?
Charlottesville at Glass, both teams are improved, but the Black Knights had a head start.

Region C

Region B
Monacan at Hanover, just how many points CAN Monacan put on the board in the first week?

Region A
Kecoughtan at Churchland, this one will have us watching to see how the new Churchland AD "Devils", and his new Head Coach do in their premier game.

THE game of interest in the Richmond area will be Hermitage at Highland Springs.

There are several others I will be watching with interest, but mainly because of friends I have at certain schools. I'll also be watching to see how some of the new first year head coaches do.

Man.... Hanover has a tough schedule!

LCA will be a tough game for my boys..Hate them or love them, you're going to get the Bulldogs' best shot.. Another good game to add will be the Magna Vista/Dan River game. Both teams will be top 3 teams in their class, respectively... As far as 4a games, that Amherst/Salem game has my eye. Two teams that we really don't know what to expect. Can't wait to get Wikki and Lineheart back talking football with us! Glass and Charlottesville will be a very good game as well. Could be a shootout as both offenses can score fast. I agree DP, Monacan may put up just as many as Dinwiddie put up on Hanover last September! Can't wait for some football!

Reactions: DinwiddieProud

Region C

Region B

Region A

Patience grasshopper. You're like a kid wanting to open his Christmas presents and it's not even Thanksgiving yet!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT