ADVERTISEMENT

Phoebus 29 Gloucester 7 game called with 1:37 left in 1st half

Phoebus Fan

VaPreps All Region
Jul 12, 2003
The game was sent to halftime with 1:37 left in the half. There were two vicious tackles by PHS that have sent two GHS players to the hospital.

Teams have agreed to end the game…first time i heard of this.

The disparity in teams is at an all time high as participation has really dropped at high schools and recruiting by some is in full swing now. I’m not all that surprised. Denbigh forfeits, Jamestown gives up an average of 55 points a game, Windsor forfeits and so on.

The disparity in teams is at an all time high as participation has really dropped at high schools and recruiting by some is in full swing now. I’m not all that surprised. Denbigh forfeits, Jamestown gives up an average of 55 points a game, Windsor forfeits and so on.
High School football is a business that supplies players to a multibillion dollar industry that supplies players to another multibillion dollar industry. The national level high school teams are now wealthy, high powered college-like, traveling operations. Recruiting, once frowned upon, is now the norm. The have-nots will be destroyed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT