ADVERTISEMENT

Phoebus 64 York 7 final

Wow gave up a touchdown on 4th and goal with a running clock in the 4th quarter. Sucks but oh well.

York got worse as the season wore on. Injuries I suspect. One win was Gloucester another was Bruton. Without those two, their a 5-5 team.

No offense but how in the world did York go 7-3 this year? Phoebus is going to make a lot of people look bad but this was different
I've been saying it for several yrs. True State caliber teams win by about 50 in the first round. Obviously Phoebus is one of those teams.

Reactions: BleedingNavy
I've been saying it for several yrs. True State caliber teams win by about 50 in the first round. Obviously Phoebus is one of those teams.
I've said back in August that this was going to be a very special Phoebus team. We still have work to do! Nothing is going to be given.

Reactions: SFUWO
I've said back in August that this was going to be a very special Phoebus team. We still have work to do! Nothing is going to be given.
Phoebus is defiantly on a roll. I use to pull for Phoebus yrs ago to get over the hump called Hampton. When they did it was special. Looking forward to seeing how this team finishes this yr out

Phoebus is defiantly on a roll. I use to pull for Phoebus yrs ago to get over the hump called Hampton. When they did it was special. Looking forward to seeing how this team finishes this yr out
That makes two of us LOL

Reactions: SFUWO
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT