ADVERTISEMENT

Pick em Week 2 comments

Picked Courtland over Liberty. I heard they didnt play well, but I think they ran into a very, very, good Louisa squad who will make a lot of teams look bad this season.

A bit concerned about my Generals ability to stop the triple option of Massaponax as they really struggled against GW's very sound running game. Our speed and finesse does tend to help against teams who use wide splits. If the young linebackers can stay disciplined we may be okay. Our offense should be fine. May be another high scoring affair. Need some Mills "magic"!

Reactions: freeatlast2013
Picked Courtland over Liberty. I heard they didnt play well, but I think they ran into a very, very, good Louisa squad who will make a lot of teams look bad this season.

A bit concerned about my Generals ability to stop the triple option of Massaponax as they really struggled against GW's very sound running game. Our speed and finesse does tend to help against teams who use wide splits. If the young linebackers can stay disciplined we may be okay. Our offense should be fine. May be another high scoring affair. Need some Mills "magic"!

Navy I guess we all have questions but Dinwiddie will always be good with Mills there. Obviously, Massaponax has been very good lately.

Reactions: BleedingNavy
I did not want to be the lone dingbat. But I almost picked Brook Point over Broad Run.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT