ADVERTISEMENT

Pick em Week 3 Comments

mike salem

Nov 2, 2009
Salem
I don't think there are any Thursday games this week for the pickem, although there is one Saturday. I wanted to encourage those that either played week 1 or week 2, but not both, (I think there are 7 people) to keep picking. You can miss one week with the current playoff setup and still qualify for the playoffs and win it all.

Last edited:
I don't think there are any Thursday games this week for the pickem, although there is one Saturday. I wanted to encourage those that either played week 1 or week 2, but not both, (I think there are 7 people) to keep picking. You can miss one week with the current playoff setup and still qualify for the playoffs and win it all.
What are the current won loss standings

Wrong!! Smithfield/Lafayette is on Thursday- tomorrow at 7.

I was just going by the VHSL master schedule, it doesn't show the game on Thursday.
I can understand- Lafayette's schedule this year is crazy- 4 Thursday, one Saturday. Three schools sharing one field stinks!!! I wish they would rehab old Cooley field and use that. Cooley field is still there, decent grass and ok home bleachers but visitor stands are gone as most of the parking with the total reconstruction of the middle school right next door.

Reactions: mike salem
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT