ADVERTISEMENT

please gw and galax game is over they both have new opponents this week

woodlayer#952002

VaPreps Varsity
Oct 26, 2012
Its just one game I'm sure they might see each other again until then kill the noise flooding everyone timeline in the game of football you win some you lose stop justifying why GW lost or why Galax won its early in the season and you all are treating this game like its the post season.

Its just one game I'm sure they might see each other again until then kill the noise flooding everyone timeline in the game of football you win some you lose stop justifying why GW lost or why Galax won its early in the season and you all are treating this game like its the post season.

I haven't said a word about it, don't really care who won or lost the game, not even close to the area. But that begs the question, what do you want to talk about? You can start a topic on what you want to talk about. This is a discussion board, and it seems like a lot of people on here want to discuss that game. Don't want to read it, DON"T READ IT

I haven't said a word about it, don't really care who won or lost the game, not even close to the area. But that begs the question, what do you want to talk about? You can start a topic on what you want to talk about. This is a discussion board, and it seems like a lot of people on here want to discuss that game. Don't want to read it, DON"T READ IT

My thoughts precisely. Let the guys enjoy the debate. These boards need the passion and fun! It used to be a trip reading the arguments from Franklin, Fort, and some of the other teams. Now we all like serious posts but an old fashioned argument and a little trash talk (within reason) is fun too.

I think that the title of each thread never changing limits drawing interest and debate (like it used to be with the Christmas tree threads). But participation is picking up, let it roll...

Reactions: MT FAN 91
I think it was more that when a serious question or post came up, it was taken back over by the bickering. But it sure do love some trashtalk. However, this board was more fun when actual players got on. As a coach I hated that, but as a casual observer...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT