ADVERTISEMENT

Please post today's results ASAP

J.J. Kelly Captures Group A State Championship

Congrats to the Indians and Coach Lana Prater and Coach Graham. Way to go John Blake, Bryan, Jerret, Alan, Charles, J., and Mobeen.

Re: J.J. Kelly Captures Group A State Championship

Yea, JJ Kelly won today with a 2 day total of 610, and Chris Dillow birdied his last 2 holes to finish the days with a 145(1 over). Congrats to JJ Kelly on the Team Title and Chris for winning as an Individual.

Congradulations to JJ Kelly and Chris Dillow, (he finally won it). They played darn good golf on both days. Randolph Henry did a good job too finishing 3rd with Galax 10 shots back from JJ and finishing 2nd.

Galax in 04?????????????????

I second that JJKFAN. Way to go guys!!!! Still going to see V-T'Miami with us JJKFAN?

You do realize that Chris Dillow is a student at Bland High School not JJ Kelly don't you.

Hey Lil Duke, do you know what the little dude from RH shot in his two days down there?? He came through with an 83 to send RH to states when the top 4 in each group came in they were in 3rd. It was his day, but I was just wondering how he faired since they finished well.

Um...i think he shot like 96 93 or something like that.

Yeh, if he shoots that at regionals we'd have been there with yall. But we didn't deserve to be there by the way we played that day(worst round of the season). Like I said, congrats on yall's good play and good luck with next season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT