ADVERTISEMENT

PM is in trouble

Aug 19, 2017
Before anyone gets going about how myself or bleacher coaches should apply, sit down. Parry McCluer is in trouble big time. Yes they have many starters out. Yes it's suppose to be the next man up. Yes it's a team. This is how I put it, the ENTIRE PM coaching staff needs to go. There I said it. If you know what I know and many PM fans know, there's talent on the sideline, speed on the sideline. Most importantly heart on the sideline as well as on the field. Last night I stood and watched a PM team without an identity get beat up and down the field by a JR team that was not as equally as talented. I'm not taking anything from JR at all! You have kids that never leave the field ever even on pat. You have coaches yelling and screaming acting like FOOLS! Degrading players in front of other players. THAT IS NOT COACHING! It totally pi$$es me off and other fans/parents off that this is happening and nobody has the guts to change it! PM had 12 coaches total there last night, 8 of them in the way. One all he does is yell like a jacka$$, another one is so salty that he didn't get the head coaching job he's taking that and his other insecurities out on the players. Well last night was it for me and MANY other fans/parents/alumni. A change WILL be coming, bet me! I've seen in other threads in all classes about horrible coaching and mistreating of players. When you turn around and start cussing a kid standing on the sideline who hasn't even seen the field all night for no reason, YOU SIR ARE THE PROBLEM!! Things never change in Buena Vista, ever. Mike Craft, BV misses what you stood for. This is by far a top 6 1A team without a doubt. Yes injuries play a huge factor I understand that but you don't stop coaching and lose all composure when a guy or two goes down. You improvise, adapt, and overcome to the best ability you have. We have seen the ability this coaching staff has. Time to go especially the wannabe Mr Olympia who thinks he can say and do whatever whenever. Well like the saying goes YOU GON LEARN TODAY. Good luck to every young man who plays the game in every school. There's only a few things holding this PM team together it's Dawson, Fisher, Mason, and Cash. The body language of those players at the end of every game tell the story we can look in their eyes and read. 0-3 and don't make adjustments? 0-3 and just tell at kids? 0-3 and laughing at a kid because they do not like defeat? 0-3 and still think you are a football God? Pathetic is what I call it and it's also what the Superintendent CALLED it too!

Reactions: kwcav4eva
Win and the coach is a hero , lose and he is a goat and has to go ! Sounds like there is not many good coaches on the sidelines . Anyone wanting to ax their coach should ask themselves if they could do a better job ? If yes , put in for the job . If not then stick a sock in that pie hole ! jmo

Reactions: kwhs95fan
Xcross I'm sure everyone can count on you for a sarcastic response. I personally do not care about your opinion as I stated earlier. Put in for a job that's funny. I assume you seen the GW posts about their coaching problem well the same thing at PM. They put who they want no matter win or lose. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to diagnose the problem at PM GW and other local schools in various sports. Until you actually know the situation your response or opinions are irrelevant. What if I was a coach of your child and screamed at him so loud in his face right on the sideline when the crowd was so quiet you could hear a pin drop and let me add this kid wasn't even in the game! He just wanted someone to vent to or whatever it's called but if that's "coaching" to you then you sir are a bigger problem than the one stated. I highly doubt you or anyone else on this thread is man enough to make me shut my pie hole. This is a very serious situation that's going on at PM not a joking matter. It's not a joke when it involves kids. Not college football players, kids. Not pros, kids.

That's the point, no it's not. Theres coahes that treat kids like crap even in the 12-1, 11-2, 11-2 seasons not just now. Somebody is scared to say anything when they do it's shot down

Reactions: kwcav4eva
Before anyone gets going about how myself or bleacher coaches should apply, sit down. Parry McCluer is in trouble big time. Yes they have many starters out. Yes it's suppose to be the next man up. Yes it's a team. This is how I put it, the ENTIRE PM coaching staff needs to go. There I said it. If you know what I know and many PM fans know, there's talent on the sideline, speed on the sideline. Most importantly heart on the sideline as well as on the field. Last night I stood and watched a PM team without an identity get beat up and down the field by a JR team that was not as equally as talented. I'm not taking anything from JR at all! You have kids that never leave the field ever even on pat. You have coaches yelling and screaming acting like FOOLS! Degrading players in front of other players. THAT IS NOT COACHING! It totally pi$$es me off and other fans/parents off that this is happening and nobody has the guts to change it! PM had 12 coaches total there last night, 8 of them in the way. One all he does is yell like a jacka$$, another one is so salty that he didn't get the head coaching job he's taking that and his other insecurities out on the players. Well last night was it for me and MANY other fans/parents/alumni. A change WILL be coming, bet me! I've seen in other threads in all classes about horrible coaching and mistreating of players. When you turn around and start cussing a kid standing on the sideline who hasn't even seen the field all night for no reason, YOU SIR ARE THE PROBLEM!! Things never change in Buena Vista, ever. Mike Craft, BV misses what you stood for. This is by far a top 6 1A team without a doubt. Yes injuries play a huge factor I understand that but you don't stop coaching and lose all composure when a guy or two goes down. You improvise, adapt, and overcome to the best ability you have. We have seen the ability this coaching staff has. Time to go especially the wannabe Mr Olympia who thinks he can say and do whatever whenever. Well like the saying goes YOU GON LEARN TODAY. Good luck to every young man who plays the game in every school. There's only a few things holding this PM team together it's Dawson, Fisher, Mason, and Cash. The body language of those players at the end of every game tell the story we can look in their eyes and read. 0-3 and don't make adjustments? 0-3 and just tell at kids? 0-3 and laughing at a kid because they do not like defeat? 0-3 and still think you are a football God? Pathetic is what I call it and it's also what the Superintendent CALLED it too!
Interesting. I believe I read before the season started from a PM fan that the Blues wouldn't skip a beat with Wheeler taking over for Craft. Hopefully they can get some of those players healthy and get things turned around....still a lot of ball to be played.

Reactions: uvacavs1
Win and the coach is a hero , lose and he is a goat and has to go ! Sounds like there is not many good coaches on the sidelines . Anyone wanting to ax their coach should ask themselves if they could do a better job ? If yes , put in for the job . If not then stick a sock in that pie hole ! jmo

I have no idea about what is happening at PM (and yes, there are some verbally abusive coaches etc.). However, almost every community thinks that they are loaded with talent and if they are having a losing season, it must be the coaches fault (and sometimes it may certainly be a part of the equation/problem).

However, a team actually loaded with top talent can often make up for mistakes made by an average coach. Also, for parents who are upset and complain, volunteer to be an assistant coach.

Those who do always realize how challenging, unbelievably time consuming and often extremely political it is and all for the very little pay involved. Often they give up coaching and they are not even in the hot seat like the head man.

These types of negative issues are why many communities struggle to find coaches, good or not. Good luck to PM!

Oh and Xcross - you said losers are goats (I used to think it was negative too-)

However, being called a GOAT now is an awesome compliment - GOAT now means the Greatest Of All Time! lol

I have no idea about what is happening at PM (and yes, there are some verbally abusive coaches etc.). However, almost every community thinks that they are loaded with talent and if they are having a losing season, it must be the coaches fault (and sometimes it may certainly be a part of the equation/problem).

However, a team actually loaded with top talent can often make up for mistakes made by an average coach. Also, for parents who are upset and complain, volunteer to be an assistant coach.

Those who do always realize how challenging, unbelievably time consuming and often extremely political it is and all for the very little pay involved. Often they give up coaching and they are not even in the hot seat like the head man.

These types of negative issues are why many communities struggle to find coaches, good or not. Good luck to PM!
Coming off several years of District Championships and then well into several playoffs, the winning coaches vs. losing coaches idea doesn't apply for us. It very well may for other teams. Our coach was suspended for last night's game and is under investigation for his actions at the Prince Edward game. It's far too easy to blame other people than face the actual problem in these situations.

Coming off several years of District Championships and then well into several playoffs, the winning coaches vs. losing coaches idea doesn't apply for us. It very well may for other teams. Our coach was suspended for last night's game and is under investigation for his actions at the Prince Edward game. It's far too easy to blame other people than face the actual problem in these situations.

Gotcha. I was unaware that there is a serious situation happening in KW.

KW and Goochland are the two 2A teams are pull for. Oh yes, I am aware of the storied success of KW football. I had just said to folks yesterday what is happening these days with KW football.

Again, I do not know or need to know what is going on but if it doesn't work out here is my solution to restore KW to football glory - Hire one of your own - former Essex Coach John Fulks. He played for Hall of Fame KW Coach Roger Brookes, is a classy hard working coach, and had a lot of great success at West Point and Essex. Fulks could easily form a great local staff. How much fun would be the next KW v Essex game?

Reactions: gwb16 and kwcav4eva
Sometimes in life as in many, many other scenarios (including football) it comes to a point when it's just not fun anymore.. That's when you know it's time to give it up, to walk away.. As hard as it is to admit, I've been there, done that and it hurts. But, there does come a time when you have to do what's best for YOU and the TEAM...
No, I'm not necessarily talking about the kids in this situation. For some yes, but not ALL...

I've always preached to my kids that there comes a time in regards to sports, may it be through injury or sheer ability that if you are not or can not help your team, then you're hurting your team.. Be smart enough to know the difference.. We're going to be okay, just have to work it out.. And as always, GO BLUES!!!

Reactions: naildriver91
Isn't this PM's head coach's first season and we're only at week 3? Are you seriously asking for him to be fired this early? C'mon, man! Unlessplayes Sanduskying his players or something equally as heinous, give the the guy a chance.

Gotcha. I was unaware that there is a serious situation happening in KW.

KW and Goochland are the two 2A teams are pull for. Oh yes, I am aware of the storied success of KW football. I had just said to folks yesterday what is happening these days with KW football.

Again, I do not know or need to know what is going on but if it doesn't work out here is my solution to restore KW to football glory - Hire one of your own - former Essex Coach John Fulks. He played for Hall of Fame KW Coach Roger Brookes, is a classy hard working coach, and had a lot of great success at West Point and Essex. Fulks could easily form a great local staff. How much fun would be the next KW v Essex game?

Current staff/AD had this coach in the spot before interviews went on. He was on staff as assistant coach here before moving to the Head Coach position. He was very young 23-24 yrs old at that time. We all knew there would be a learning curve. As for John Fulks I personally would love to see him here but he was here before and that's a long story. We have several longtime in house assistant coaches that have been asked to lead the team but they don't want that responsibility. It's hard these days to get a head coach with a vested interest in KW. When my son played we went through 3 different coaches in 7 years. The two before the current went off to bigger and better and I don't fault them at all for that. I don't know about John but I know Todd Jones applied for the position. Like I said it was already filled. As for our boys, they are a super young team. QB is a Sophomore. We have a Junior that's sure to show promise for D1 ball. They've had a rough go at it so far but I know they will get it together and bring out some W's.

Last edited:

No coach should cuss anytime or berate a kid in front of his team mates

As a coach I can see use of choice words when things aren't going your way and mistakes are made over and over again. I can deal with that. I don't know a coach that hasn't cussed on the sidelines. Do you? What I have a problem with is a coach that degrades calls names and humiliates kids not only in practice where nobody but other coaches can hear him, but does it out in front of parents and parents of opposing teams.

Reactions: uvacavs1
As a coach I can see use of choice words when things aren't going your way and mistakes are made over and over again. I can deal with that. I don't know a coach that hasn't cussed on the sidelines. Do you? What I have a problem with is a coach that degrades calls names and humiliates kids not only in practice where nobody but other coaches can hear him, but does it out in front of parents and parents of opposing teams.
I agree. Coaches cuss and yell. That's what it takes to motivate some players. A good coach knows which players respond to it and which do not. I don't think humiliating or intimidating a player is ever acceptable, but I'm ok with pointing out what they did wrong, even loudly and with coloful language. Mockery is a gray area that probably should be avoided, but I'd say if it is relevant to the game it's ok. Here's two examples:

"Are you playing patty cake out there or football? Block the son of a bitch!" -Good
"Johnson, you're playing like a pussy. Grab your tampons and have a seat." -Unnecessary

Yelling to me is okay but it's the choice of vulgar language that coaches use that to me is inexcusable. Calling a 10th grader a little MFer is proof enough to me that coach needs a big ol piece of humble pie.
It only takes 1 parent or parents of a child to get him fired. FC had a coach with the same language, he's been gone for 3 seasons now. Nothing will get done by coming on here, gotta go be loud where it matters the most. If you make enough noise to the right people, something will get done.

Everyone can agree on how you should and shouldn't speak to a high school player, but I am personally a fan of what he has done in King William. I know him and his staff put a ton of time into that team and their players. He has brought some stability after Coach Brookes left after constant turnover of coaches. He wins when he has good teams and he improves every team he has had. The grass isn't always greener, so be careful for what you wish for.

Folks, Coaching ain't easy... As I said earlier, been there, done that, as has "MOST" of the members on this forum!! Yes, we b!t#$ and groan sometimes when things aren't going the way we would hope, or the fact that we're not winning as much (or any) as we feel that we should...

We also need to remember that Coaches much like the kids(teams)they are Coaching must Coach the same way they TEACH their kids(teams) to play...TOGETHER!!!! It has to be fun for them as well...

I took a day or so to re-evaluate a few of my thoughts as a "PARENT" of a student athlete and as a "FAN" of this great sport regarding PM's current situation... Not that I agree or disagree with what's taking place(it's not my position, I'm not a Coach), ie, Coaching, play calling, position of(use of)players, decision making(ie, punt, go for it, etc) and I know that regardless of what I think, it is all a moot point as far as what I "think" is concerned.. I/we can coulda, shoulda, woulda all day(season)long but in the end it does not matter because WE ARE NOT THE(A) COACH!! End of story...

There are sooo many things that can happen and that take place during a "game situation" that dictates what is or what isn't done, and we as parents, fans and spectators have no clue as to what that may be so, how could we ever speculate as to what should or what shouldn't have been done? I mean really?

We all know that ULTIMATELY it all falls back into the HEAD COACH'S lap... It does not matter if it involves the OC, the DC, the Special Teams or anything else regarding the team's football operations.. Trust me, the "HEAD COACH" of any team is 99.999% aware of EXACTLY what's going on with his/her team... Let the HEAD COACH COACH.. If in fact the HC is the problem and it can be and has been proven and documented, then it should be taken up with the A.D., the Principal, the Superintendent and finally the School Board..

Is the Head Coach the problem?, Maybe, MAYBE NOT!! In PM's situation, I personally do not believe this to be the case.. I believe that PM DOES have a sufficient, knowledgeable and trustworthy Coaching staff.. Come on, Pm has lost an average of less than two games a year for the past 6-8 years and they have had the EXACT SAME COACHING STAFF in place..

Coach Wheeler may not have been the Head Coach but HE WAS STILL AN INTEGRAL PART OF the Coaching Staff and participated in the Varsity Football operations on Friday nights(after Coaching the JV squad the night before)up in the booth or wherever else they needed him... We as parents and/or fans may or may not agree with the way they've won or lost games but again, WE ARE NOT THE COACH(s)!!

Can we question or have an opinion of certain things concerning the outcome of a particular "game situation", play call or the specific use or lack thereof of a player? ABSOLUTELY.. We are parents, and fans and we are passionate about the game, that's why we want to "FEEL INVOLVED"... Does it really matter what we think or what our opinion is of those situations, ABSOLUTELY NOT!! NONE!! NATTA!!!

I whole heartedly agree, NO COACH, HEAD or otherwise should ever curse at, humiliate, intimidate, degrade or insult a "kid" outside of the scope of his/her abilities pertaining to the specific sport which you are Coaching to which you question the kids' intelligence, heart,and integrity.. In the words of obguthr in his previous post,

"I agree, Coaches cuss and yell. That's what it takes to motivate some players. A good coach knows which players respond to it and which do not. I don't think humiliating or intimidating a player is ever acceptable but I'm okay with pointing out what they did wrong, even loudly and with the use of colorful language. Mockery is a gray area that probably should be avoided, but I'd say if it is RELEVANT TO THE GAME, it's okay".

We,(I think) have all played the game at some point in our lives however, we need to remember that this is not 1965, 75, or even 85... It's not the same as it once was, never is, never will be.. Does time matter you ask? Yes, I believe it does, because you see, things change over time..PEOPLE, PLACES, THINGS and believe it or not, SPORTS!! Again, TRUST ME.. I understand, there is "Old School" and then there is "OLD SCHOOL"!! I get it.. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.. One of my favorite quotes is;
"I'm cut from a different cloth, and they don't make that material anymore"..

We're three games into the season people.. Are things going the way we would like?? For some, Yes.. For other's, not so much.. We just need to give it some time and hope it works itself out...

If my Son and ALL the other student athletes(THE GOOD LORD WILLING)can stay healthy, learn, have fun and be productive in their abilities, then it will have been a SUCCESSFUL SEASON... WIN or LOSE!! At least as far as I'm concerned... Yes, everyone wants to WIN, including me, but as the old saying goes, "WINNING ISN'T EVERYTHING".. It may be to some, but it's NOT to everyone!!

I hope everyone has a blessed Sunday and as always, GO BLUES!!!

PM fired the previous three head coaches before the 2011 season (a fourth was lost to resignation), all within a 10-year span.

The last coach's six seasons as a head coach were the longest tenure for a PM head football coach since VHSL Hall of Fame Coach Williams retired in the mid-1990’s.

The five years prior to 2011, PM was 2-8, 3-7, 3-7, 1-9, 1-9.

PM removed Altavista and Glenvar as scheduled non-district opponents prior to the 2011 season.

PM removed Riverheads as a scheduled non-district opponent prior to the 2013 season.

PM finished the 2011 season 4-7.
0 wins over opponents with winning records.
1 opponent that season was 0-10.

PM finished the 2012 season 7-5.

PM finished the 2013 season 8-4.
3 wins over opponents with winning records.
4 opponents that season were 2-8.

PM finished the 2014 season 12-1.
3 opponents that season were 0-10.

PM finished the 2015 season 7-4.
1 win over opponents with a winning record.
4 opponents that season were 1-9, 1 opponent was 0-10.

PM finished the 2016 season 11-2
2 wins over opponents with a winning record.
4 opponents that season were 0-10.

PM finished the 2010 season with 12 players on the roster.
PM graduated a top-5 all-time VHSL rusher last season.
PM graduated a D1 scholarship track athlete last season.
PM lost both starting TEs and the starting C to graduation.
PM is using the #4 QB on the depth chart due to injuries.
PM's defensive captain has been out with injury.
PM's fastest player (no one is running a 4.4) has been out with injury.
PM suffered two more injuries to the offensive line Friday.
Starters are in the first slots for a reason.

RC has improved.
BG is still BG.
JR has improved.

PM has yet to face a 1A opponent this season.

Parents are parents.
Fans are fans.
Social and cognitive biases are alive and well.
Administrators belong in offices and need to focus on students' academics first.
PMHS still doesn't have a full-time principal.
Coaches coach and players play with far more distractions than ever before.
Players curse more than most coaches (ask any official).
Fans curse more than any coach or player (ask anyone parenting young kids at games).
Coaches aren't knocking down the doors of 1A high schools for opportunities.

BV has high taxes.
BV is the third safest city in all of Virginia.
BV has a golf course they'll sell you.

PM fired the previous three head coaches before the 2011 season (a fourth was lost to resignation), all within a 10-year span.

The last coach's six seasons as a head coach were the longest tenure for a PM head football coach since VHSL Hall of Fame Coach Williams retired in the mid-1990’s.

The five years prior to 2011, PM was 2-8, 3-7, 3-7, 1-9, 1-9.

PM removed Altavista and Glenvar as scheduled non-district opponents prior to the 2011 season.

PM removed Riverheads as a scheduled non-district opponent prior to the 2013 season.

PM finished the 2011 season 4-7.

PM finished the 2012 season 7-5.

PM finished the 2013 season 8-4.
4 opponents that season were 2-8.

PM finished the 2014 season 12-1.
3 opponents that season were 0-10.

PM finished the 2015 season 7-4.
1 win over opponents with a winning record.
4 opponents that season were 1-9, 1 opponent was 0-10.

PM finished the 2016 season 11-2
2 wins over opponents with a winning record.
4 opponents that season were 0-10.

PM finished the 2010 season with 12 players on the roster.
PM graduated a top-5 all-time VHSL rusher last season.
PM graduated a D1 scholarship track athlete last season.
PM lost both starting TEs and the starting C to graduation.
PM is using the #4 QB on the depth chart due to injuries.
PM's defensive captain has been out with injury.
PM's fastest player (no one is running a 4.4) has been out with injury.
PM suffered two more injuries to the offensive line Friday.
Starters are in the first slots for a reason.

RC has improved.
BG is still BG.
JR has improved.

PM has yet to face a 1A opponent this season.

Parents are parents.
Fans are fans.
Social and cognitive biases are alive and well.
Administrators belong in offices and need to focus on students' academics first.
PMHS still doesn't have a full-time principal.
Coaches coach and players play with far more distractions than ever before.
Players curse more than most coaches (ask any official).
Fans curse more than any coach or player (ask anyone parenting young kids at games).
Coaches aren't knocking down the doors of 1A high schools for opportunities.

BV has high taxes.
BV is the third safest city in all of Virginia.
BV has a golf course they'll sell you.

I'm a stat and football geek and this post just blew my mind. Thank you.

Sorry people I've been out of town working so I haven't been able to put my two cents in but here I am. Ok so here's the deal. I KNOW that in PM situation there are some coaches that WILL be gone. That's that. Tell me in wrong, when it comes I'll show you this again. I am NOT a parent of any player but a relative yes so my input and knowledge is vast maybe not as much as Here Comes The Boom as he has a son on the team from what I can tell. The problem is many things but when you have coaches CUSSING SCREAMING DEGRADING players on the sidelines on practice in film, what does that improve? Someone please tell me? I'm not a betting man but I put money on it that if those coaches keep up what they are doing maybe, just maybe something weird COULD happen like players not reporting to play their Homecoming game next week and take a forfeit OR refuse to play like what happened in Varsity BLUES (how ironic) when the players wouldn't go on the field with Kilmer. Weird how people come up with those preminitions or highly educated guesses isn't it? PM you need to get the act together. Vs Nelson Co COULD be very interesting!!

Owwwwwww, PLEASE, STOP!!! It hurts.... Enough already.... Seclusion?? LOL, Great ide.. You seemed a much happier person that way..
I am glad I have your attention. Provides background to your ranting above. Go be the best dang Blues Fan you can be. Call for their jobs, all of their jobs. Make sure they never work in this dang town again!

I am glad I have your attention. Provides background to your ranting above. Go be the best dang Blues Fan you can be. Call for their jobs, all of their jobs. Make sure they never work in this dang town again!
Dude or Dudette, which ever you choose, it's really your choice this day and time however, I'm thinking more Dudette but again, that's just my opinion... You should really GO BACK and re- read the post and the note that the person that initiated this thread is/was not I.. Also, I don't believe, NO, I KNOW that nowhere in this thread did I ever call for anyone's job/position or even say that it warranted a change.. What I DID SAY was, if it's not fun for the kids or the Coaches, either or, then that person or those people need to be smart enough to walk away... That may in reality be what's best for "them" and or the "Team".

As I have said previously, If you're not helping then you may most definitely be hurting!!

I can see now why you've been as you say "in seclusion"... You really don't have a clue and if you do you really don't communicate very well... Keep trying, it'll come!!

Dude or Dudette, which ever you choose, it's really your choice this day and time however, I'm thinking more Dudette but again, that's just my opinion... You should really GO BACK and re- read the post and the note that the person that initiated this thread is/was not I.. Also, I don't believe, NO, I KNOW that nowhere in this thread did I ever call for anyone's job/position or even say that it warranted a change.. What I DID SAY was, if it's not fun for the kids or the Coaches, either or, then that person or those people need to be smart enough to walk away... That may in reality be what's best for "them" and or the "Team".

As I have said previously, If you're not helping then you may most definitely be hurting!!

I can see now why you've been as you say "in seclusion"... You really don't have a clue and if you do you really don't communicate very well... Keep trying, it'll come!!
Yeah. Being a girl is bad.
Go get you Kenny Burger and enjoy the Pioneer District. I imagine the PM bashing will calm when you get your big wins over powerhouses like Bath and Craig. Teams like PM is why those Southwest teams think they are something.

Being a part of this thread is embarrassing.

Yeah. Being a girl is bad.
Go get you Kenny Burger and enjoy the Pioneer District. I imagine the PM bashing will calm when you get your big wins over powerhouses like Bath and Craig. Teams like PM is why those Southwest teams think they are something.

Being a part of this thread is embarrassing.
LOL... Being a GIRL is not bad!! It's the 2000's, YOU can be anything you wish, and I/we/no one can hold that against you!! What does Kenny Burger have to do with this thread.. That's what I thought, Thank You!!

Again Dude, we, "The Blues" can't help which teams are in our District.. You are aware that Riverheads put Bath on their schedule this season, right?? So, I guess "IF" PM is fortunate enough to be victorious over the Chargers and hopefully Craig as well then Yeah, we'll celebrate about as much as did the "Red" team...

Please, stop with the "trolling, instigation attempts" before you force me to really hurt your feelings.. I'm trying really hard to play nice but you're making it a little tough.. I haven't even called you a douche yet!

If it's that embarrassing for you to be as you say " A part of this thread", go troll somewhere else, Ma'am!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT