ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: JF Navy Jones or EV's Kendrick Kube?

OCBoy

VaPreps All Region
Nov 12, 2001
Since nobody wanted to respond to the post earlier lets make it a little easier to just vote on who is the better player....

This is the post:

Who was better in your opinion, Kendrick Kube or Navy Jones? I'm not asking who you want on your team or who has better stats or who would do what in college or any of that. From a spectator prospective, which player do you think is better based on agility, balance, vision, hands, heart and those type things. Give reasoning if you will for your choice. I've seen Kube only on film and he's an amazing athlete with the ball in his hands. To me, they were the two most explosive players in 4A North this season and both have a gear that no one else in the 4A North section has. The offenses are so different that it makes it tough to compare. I'd love to see them in a foot race. Having not seen Kube in person while seeing Jones twice live, I can't form a quality opinion. Also if anyone has insight to Kube's future college destination, would love to keep an eye on him at the next level.
This post was edited on 12/3 6:59 PM by OCBoy

Both work horses. Both led their teams. Both are special. Kube is more like a Ray Rice. I like him. Navy Jones is like watching NY Giants RB Dave Megget. Defines scat back. Kube has more power. Jones seems quicker laterally. Both have break away speed.

Either is a good choice. Yup, probably the two best RB's in 4A North this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT