ADVERTISEMENT

Prayers asked for Bleeding Navy's family.

An update. The young man is pretty seriously injured. Concussion, laceration near his eye, and a badly broken nose. He may be transferred to MCV for his nose injury. Please continue your prayers for the family.

Thanks everyone. I was right behind him when it happened. When the truck flipped time froze. Can't explain the emotions, but praise goes to God. He is okay. Will have plastic surgery on nose next week.

I told him this is no excuse to miss the game tomorrow night. We have him bleeding navy too.......

Thanks everyone. I was right behind him when it happened. When the truck flipped time froze. Can't explain the emotions, but praise goes to God. He is okay. Will have plastic surgery on nose next week.

I told him this is no excuse to miss the game tomorrow night. We have him bleeding navy too.......

Well Navy, the way I figure it, the bruising will be setting in pretty good, and he won't need to use navy face paint tomorrow night. And he can go trick or treating Monday night without a mask. He can go as a Freddie Krueger victim!

Of course, eating at Guiseppe's before the game could be a challenge for him. Hard to eat pizza through a straw.

Hey man, just glad he will be ok. Tough times ahead for awhile, but it could have been so much worse.

Just saw his truck and it is a total loss. He has saved money and worked so hard to get it right. My old cold heart actually started to soften. Just told him material things dont matter and can be replaced. He actually looks like Rocky Balboa after his first fight with Creed.

Good point about Halloween.

Prayers from LOUISA they make them trucks every day. God is so good sometimes we including I just so wrapped up in the game of life That there are days that we do not put God first this is a reminder to all of us be thankful and give thanks.

Once again I would like to thank everyone for the prayers today. A strange thing happened tonight. Heard "jesus take the wheel" by Carey Underwood. I think he did this morning. Yes, a truck can be replaced and with continued prayers he will mend.

May God watch over each of you and your families.

Navy's daughter's boy friend and probable future husband was in a vehicle accident this morning on the way to his job. Please hold them in your thoughts and prayers.
Thoughts and prayers sent his way for a full recovery!
Navy's daughter's boy friend and probable future husband was in a vehicle accident this morning on the way to his job. Please hold them in your thoughts and prayers.

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
Well Navy, the way I figure it, the bruising will be setting in pretty good, and he won't need to use navy face paint tomorrow night. And he can go trick or treating Monday night without a mask. He can go as a Freddie Krueger victim!
I say he and Navy's daughter get a couple of shirts with a big letter "P" on them, have her put some makeup around her eye, and they could go as the "Black Eyed Peas".

:p:D:rolleyes::eek:

I'm here til Thursday. Try the veal!

Once again I would like to thank everyone for the prayers today. A strange thing happened tonight. Heard "jesus take the wheel" by Carey Underwood. I think he did this morning. Yes, a truck can be replaced and with continued prayers he will mend.

May God watch over each of you and your families.
Continued prayers for your daughter's boyfriend and all the extended families. Always amazing how difficult times refocus us on what is truly important and the real gift is when that refocus actually turns in to a permanent shift in point of view. Again best wishes to him for a speedy recovery.

I told you guys Blake bleeds navy. Was prepared to miss my first game in 15 years and not only did he tell me to go he was ready to go himself. He looks bad, but he is here to cheer on the Generals. Thanks again for all the prayers. He met one of the posters who offered a prayer tonight and was truly humbled

He looked right rough with all those stitches. Tough, tough kid. Just so glad we were able visit with him at a football game instead of the hospital, or worse.

BleedingNavy...sorry I'm so late in posting this as I don't get on 4A board very much. Thoughts and prayers for your future son in law. Glad to hear he is doing much better!

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
Bleeding Navy, it was a pleasure to meet you and Blake last night. The young man seemed to be in good spirits considering what happened. Continued prayers for his healing. I have to say you and DP really crack me up with some of your posts. I must say that I absolutely agree with your other post about the defense last night. Seems they were having some trouble with tackling last night. I'm sure Coach will have the kinks worked out by Friday. Continued prayers for #45s healing as well.

Gensfan, I hope that I too, can meet you personally soon. Will you be at Meadowbrook?

Sometimes I feel bad about picking on Navy. You know, sort of like drawing on an unarmed man. But he keeps coming back for more. (All those years in the leather helmets, I guess).

Yes sir, I will be there. I look forward to meeting you as well. You and Navy are definitely the most entertaining on the board.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT