ADVERTISEMENT

Prayers for Mike Salem

DinwiddieProud

VaPreps All State
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2013
He is hospitalized with a very serious complication. Mike came close to going the big huddle in the sky last night. Things are better today, that's why I don't mind injecting a little humor.

Mike endures more on his good days than most of us face on our bad days. Just please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. And honor Mike by just ignoring your own minor aches and pains, and don't complain. Just do your best and be nice to somebody each day. Use the opportunities your good health permits to pick up the slack for Mike. There is little else any of us can do for Mike other than this. Of course, there is one other thing. If any of you know of a blue eyed, red headed, private duty nurse in the Salem area, you can send her by to check on Mike. That might get his worn out old body jump-started again.

He is hospitalized with a very serious complication. Mike came close to going the big huddle in the sky last night. Things are better today, that's why I don't mind injecting a little humor.

Mike endures more on his good days than most of us face on our bad days. Just please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. And honor Mike by just ignoring your own minor aches and pains, and don't complain. Just do your best and be nice to somebody each day. Use the opportunities your good health permits to pick up the slack for Mike. There is little else any of us can do for Mike other than this. Of course, there is one other thing. If any of you know of a blue eyed, red headed, private duty nurse in the Salem area, you can send her by to check on Mike. That might get his worn out old body jump-started again.
Will definitely be praying for Mike

Poor Mike is still spiking a fever. He is stuck in the hospital until that stabilizes.
(Actually, I think he is stalling, waiting for Bleeding Navy to show with that blue eyed, red headed nurse I had told him to expect!) (Strange how Navy has not been heard from since he unselfishly volunteered to pick her up and run her out to Salem.)

Yeah I had to endure a, full of himself, BleedingNavy on Championship Saturday. That was a pretty good day, for me anyway.

Poor Mike is still spiking a fever. He is stuck in the hospital until that stabilizes.
(Actually, I think he is stalling, waiting for Bleeding Navy to show with that blue eyed, red headed nurse I had told him to expect!) (Strange how Navy has not been heard from since he unselfishly volunteered to pick her up and run her out to Salem.)
Perhaps BN is undergoing "The change surgery" and getting a hair weave and colored contact lenses?

I heard the delay in going home was because he got a blue eyed, red headed nurse.

And still no sighting of Bleeding Navy!

I knew it was a bad idea to let him shuttle her out to Mike. At the very least, you all know how badly he gets us lost when we go out of town for a football game.

Come on Mike, check out of that luxury hotel and get home asap.

And still no sighting of Bleeding Navy!

I knew it was a bad idea to let him shuttle her out to Mike. At the very least, you all know how badly he gets us lost when we go out of town for a football game.

Come on Mike, check out of that luxury hotel and get home asap.
Good news- I get to leave in the next couple of minutes.

Bad news- Having to leave the hospital after finding a woman I would propose to, if only I could get down on one knee. I met her 3 days ago and I think I'm in love. She's not a red head with blue eyes, but a smart, funny, and beautiful blonde with blue eyes.

In all seriousness though, I'm glad to be going home soon! Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

Last edited:

Praying for you Mike

Praying for you Mike
Thank you Wikki, I got to come home Friday. I've been taking it easy this week, laying around and doing taxes. I got outside Monday and enjoyed the nice weather. Hoping to do so again tomorrow.

MS

When he does show up with her, don't worry, she will be like brand new. It was like giving him a space shuttle. Never left the launch pad!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT