ADVERTISEMENT

Predictions for Saturday

I watch highlights of the Goochland v Clarke game. Clarke moved ball in first half fairly easy. I saw Clarke play twice this year and was not impressed in either game. I saw Appo play once. Will be surprised if Appo doesn't put up 30 points. Appo's D is different animal then Clarke as well. Should be a good match up. Appo is battle tested, not sure about Goochland.

Appo 35 Goochland 15
Richlands 28 SD 12

After watching some film on Goochland, I still say this is the State Championship game tomorrow in Appomattox. I wish these 2 teams were not playing in a semi final.
I remember when the Region B championship use to be the state championship lol. I bet the record books would be very different had they started the new system a long time ago.

Historically we are the smaller team somehow our speed gets overlooked but that's good because then your not prepared for it. We are always the underdog according to people who actually know nothing about Goochland or they have never seen them play. Its amazing to me how many people post about Goochland but have never seen them play. At least I took the time to come out and watch Appo play so I could see what the hype was all about. Appo is a great team are they unbeatable well we will see. Good luck to Union next year and to all these teams. At the end of the day all of us posting are just washed up old players that are great Monday morning QB's! LOL I to will congratulate the winners of these games and be respectful of the outcomes win or lose. Like my son always said talk with your pads play with your heart.
Now I will really start some stuff go BULLDOGS and HOKIES!!!
Just when I was about to like your comment and you put "Go Bulldogs," LOL, I can rock with you on the Hokies, been a huge fan since 1990.

Not to 'nit pick' bro, but I dont think you would have got so much attention to your post if you didnt come in with strong words like Union was a JV team (that you apologized for), Appomattox not playing anyone, and you were not impressed by a team that shut out a strong Union team (Schools 1st shut out in 74 game history). Just FYI, you responded to my post 1st. I wasnt being disrespectful bro, I was just saying if there is a team that RUNS the ball majority of the time and they can beat Appo, I will tip my hat to em too. It has been tried for 2 years. I just dont see a running team beating Appo, but IT CAN HAPPEN!!!! Maybe Goochland is the one to do it, maybe they hold the keys to the perfect running game to beat Appo. I just hope for a good game and a good game to me is us winning by 3 TDs or more, LOL. Joking man, I dont think yall going to roll over just like I dont think SD going to roll over with Richlands. See ya tomorrow, you wan to meet up before game. I will give a location on here.

You didn't hit a nerve with me, I just find it comical when multiple people get on here and say "My team isn't given a fair shot against another team, maybe they shouldn't suit up", if that's the mentality then I'm going to hate to see what they do in the real world. I remember someone from Union stating "Sounds like we have no shot to beat Appo, better save the gas money and not show up."....43-0 shows that might not have been the worst idea.

Goochland is the underdog, deal with the pre game antics/chatter and if you win....you get the whole year to gloat!!
I think Goochland has a great shot

Just when I was about to like your comment and you put "Go Bulldogs," LOL, I can rock with you on the Hokies, been a huge fan since 1990.

Not to 'nit pick' bro, but I dont think you would have got so much attention to your post if you didnt come in with strong words like Union was a JV team (that you apologized for), Appomattox not playing anyone, and you were not impressed by a team that shut out a strong Union team (Schools 1st shut out in 74 game history). Just FYI, you responded to my post 1st. I wasnt being disrespectful bro, I was just saying if there is a team that RUNS the ball majority of the time and they can beat Appo, I will tip my hat to em too. It has been tried for 2 years. I just dont see a running team beating Appo, but IT CAN HAPPEN!!!! Maybe Goochland is the one to do it, maybe they hold the keys to the perfect running game to beat Appo. I just hope for a good game and a good game to me is us winning by 3 TDs or more, LOL. Joking man, I dont think yall going to roll over just like I dont think SD going to roll over with Richlands. See ya tomorrow, you wan to meet up before game. I will give a location on here.
Its all good bud. Would love to meet. I am no different than any other fan when I saw the predictions being posted I was just blown away and got excited. I mean no dis respect to anyone but just as people pull for their team so will I. I do think its funny people think we are one dimensional. I mean think about it you are a football guy why pass if you dont need to? Maybe Appo makes us? I dont know. See you tomorrow. If I offended anyone from Union I am sorry and the comment was deleted.

I've seen enough of Goochland over the years (not this year except highlight videos) to know they will scratch and claw and keep it close.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT