ADVERTISEMENT

Pretty good write up on Heritage QB Blake

Looks like a really solid kid. I hope the receivers can step up and take advantage of his passing ability. Of course, an O line that can buy him the time is just as important.

Those of you that know Heritage, what kind of talent is returning?

Looks like a really solid kid. I hope the receivers can step up and take advantage of his passing ability. Of course, an O line that can buy him the time is just as important.

Those of you that know Heritage, what kind of talent is returning?

Only two offensive linemen are returning, they had a massive line last year.

Only two offensive linemen are returning, they had a massive line last year.
Ouch. But the fun thing about high school ball is you just never know. We have all seen the impossible happen. How many times have we all laughed about thinking we know how 16, 17, 18 year old kids are going to respond.

Reactions: MaroonandGold29
They've looked really good in 7 on 7's. WR's are athletic and look taller than last year's group. If they can develop some lineman it could be fun watching the pioneers air it out a little bit this season.
They look very good at the skill positions, but they must reload on the offensive line.

If Blake went back to Northside, Northside and LB would be my pick to battle it out in the West. As of right now pre season West favorite is LB .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT