ADVERTISEMENT

Pulaski County on the New River run down

Pulaski is a dark horse in Region D & I believe that Gage Mannon will be in the conversation for Region D Player of the Year. They lose two studs in Horton and Akers but the youngins they have that I saw that beat GW this past November are good. Pulaski hasn’t won the River Ridge since 08 and I think this is their best chance to end their 11 year hiatus.

Pulaski is a dark horse in Region D & I believe that Gage Mannon will be in the conversation for Region D Player of the Year. They lose two studs in Horton and Akers but the youngins they have that I saw that beat GW this past November are good. Pulaski hasn’t won the River Ridge since 08 and I think this is their best chance to end their 11 year hiatus.

I agree. I have said it all offseason that they are my pick to win the district. It will be a good year in the River Ridge

They had a pretty good JV team as well. Good size and some playmakers to go with it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT