ADVERTISEMENT

Pulaski vs Blacksburg tonight at 7:00!

Everyone had been talking about the JF-Glass game (myself included) but, this is a very interesting matchup as well! A lot on the line for both teams! District and playoff positioning! The winner of JF-Glass most likely will move to #1 in 4D if Pulaski can get the win.

@MntnrMark how do we listen to the Blacksburg Pulaski game tonight from Salem. Are you still on the bear?
Mike, The Bear is no longer the home of the Bruins. It is ESPN Blacksburg. You can listen to it on the Tune in ap. You can also listen locally on 93.1 or 810am, or google espn Blacksburg and listen on the station caster. Tonight will be a big test for Blacksburg. Terry is out with a broken arm/hand and Muhammed got dinged good last week and might be out, so the Bruins will need somebody to step up. Go Bruins!

Last edited:
Mike, The Bear is no longer the home of the Bruins. It is ESPN Blacksburg. You can listen to it on the Tune in ap. You can also listen locally on 93.1 or 810am, or google espn Blacksburg and listen on the station caster. Tonight will be a big test for Blacksburg. Terry is out with a broken arm and Muhammed got dinged good last week and might be out, so the Bruins will need somebody to step up. Go Bruins!
I have the TuneIn app which station is it 93.1?

@MntnrMark how do we listen to the Blacksburg Pulaski game tonight from Salem. Are you still on the bear?

Sorry, Mike, I didn’t see this post until just now (midnight after the Blacksburg-Pulaski game). We’re on ESPN-Blacksburg now. The Bear dropped Blacksburg after last season. (Nothing nasty about them dropping Blacksburg; it was purely a business decision.)

You can get us on espnblacksburg.com, then click on Listen Live at the top of the home page, or there is an ESPN-Blacksburg app in the App Store that you can download and listen that way.

Reactions: mike salem
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT