ADVERTISEMENT

Radford 36 Glenvar 3 Final nm

Nobody saw this one happening but after the struggle game with CS earlier, perhaps we should have?

Great win for my Cats Tonight. We looked pretty good out there. I knew we could move it some on Glenvar and our offense didn't surprise me, but what surprised me tonight was our defense and how our defensive line won the battle against Glenvar's Oline. That's not how it normally works when we play Glenvar . We knew our QB and WR's/athletes were good this year, but the defensive line has been the biggest suprise to me. They are playing pretty good. Hope they keep it up.

Radford is without a doubt the biggest surprise this year. How they look now is the best they’ve looked in years even when they had all the D1 athletes on the field in the past. Clark is the best QB I’ve seen in a long time at this level. Its near impossible to pressure him and when you do his legs will get him out of near impossible situations. I watched him throw a 40 yard bomb as he was falling down against Giles a few weeks ago. I feel like this may indeed be the Bobcat’s year.

Reactions: toughy299
Statement win for Radford. Possibly playing the best ball in all of 2A right now.

Reactions: toughy299
Obviously Radford has the makings of a good team but how good is Glennvar this season? Didn’t they graduate a very athletic senior class last year?

Don't want to take anything away from our coaches and players. We looked good out there. But this Glenvar team has the smallest line I've seen in over 13 years. They are still very solid, but we matched up well on the line of scrimmage this year. Our ability to spread the field and make defenses cover us athletically is a huge advantage we have this year.

That was the most disciplined and well coached I have seen Radford in 3 years. Glenvar has plenty of athletes. Clark is on another level but they had the lineman and the skill players to match up at every position. I just think Radford was better prepared. It's also possible Glenvar had an off night. It happens to good teams.

Reactions: Fairlawncat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT