ADVERTISEMENT

Rapp JV over W &L

Sep 12, 2012
Rapp 34 W&L 0 four straight goose eggs record is 6-0 only given up 18 points all year

Last edited:
We're play at next Wednesday going to make sure I be at that game. My prediction is Rapp 31 Northumberland 0

Northumberland is averaging 46 points a game. The defense is allowing 17 points a game. And other than in Essex most of the points were allowed by the second team defense. The only way 31 to 0 happens is if the second team everything shows up. My score 24 to 16 northumberland gets the W.

You are right Rappahannock Defense makes everyone's first team look like SECOND TEAM they are that good on defense. Didn't Essex score 40 or more points & W&L get 20 points against Northumberland. Rappahannock gave W&L eagles theirs EGGS back both games. If u know what I mean eight first downs between both games

Have you seen the scores Northumberland is putting up, if they kept their starters in against all the teams they would be averaging 80 a game. Our QB would make that defense look like a pee wee football team . Not to mention the defense is blowing all the QBs up they have played. Oh and if Rapp had played the Lancaster game you wouldn't be on a goose egg streak. They aren't goose egging Northumberland, End of conversation

Mark my words Northumberland JV will lose to Rappahannock & Lancaster. Next Wednesday in Warsaw will tell the story.

Essex 48 Northumberland 20 was the final of that jv game. Oldskool83...The Lancaster game is a make up game right? If so, is Rappahannock jv playing 2 games next week.

I haven't heard anything on the Lancaster game so far but did u attend the JV game between Essex & Northumberland how was it

I have not seen a jv game this year. Took a new position at work back in June and my work hours change to 2pm-10:30pm. Glad I'm off on Fridays to be able to catch varsity.

To be fair to the JV argument...Like many schools, W&L's "JV" is playing on Friday nights.

^^^the lies ppl tell lol w&l has about 16 seniors on their team sounds like a jv team to me

I don't like to get into message board wars and I won't. But many high schools boast teams with double digit seniors. It doesn't mean they are the best players.

Best of luck to all the teams the remainder of the season.

Reactions: pawfan
Is tonight the night that a old NNK district team scores on Rappahannock JV defense because it haven't been done this seasonor could it five in a row

I guess tonight was the night that someone would score on that amazing Defense of Rapp. Sure am glad they only allowed 18 points all season. Oh wait gotta add 30 to that now.
On the real though it was fun to see a rapp essex game have some meaning and the feel of the rivalry of years ago.

Reactions: Jdavis54
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT