ADVERTISEMENT

Region 4B Boys Bracket (Updated throughout tournament)

And most of those so-called "real Louisa faithful" who like to talk about me aren't even from Louisa, and hadn't even heard of it and had no connection to there until they worked there or had a kid go there. At least I can say I was born and raised here and most of my family is here. I will have another cousin on the varsity football team in a couple of years.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
So you troll the Louisa fan but don’t troll the Salem faithful a lot of y’all kill me on this board with your alternative facts and homesided glasses. People are supposed to support their team as a diehard fan, if he anticipated Louisa to lose I wouldn’t expect him to share it on a public board for the world to see as the kids can read this shit on here too. We can all be entitled to our own opinions but many of you really need to entertain something other than this board, way too many beefs about you didn’t pick my team and you should eat crow bc they did/didn’t do this or that. It’s high school sports, fans support their kids and their community, let them live. Arm chair qbs, and couch floor generals kill me the most, if I was to tell you I thought Howard led by Mike London was going to best UNLV y’all would’ve called me crazy and a lunatic but post game I wouldn’t have came here to call you all out I would’ve came to discuss what happened. This board is soon going to die as most posters on here feel ostracized for voicing their opinions maybe it’s the political climate reaching to all levels or maybe its adults bickering like catty school boys and girls.

@anon_vu6vqwsr4nf3b and @OCBoy come on now boys. You both are credible opinions on this board and go back a ways. We are ok. We are battling like week before Football regionals lol.
@anon_vu6vqwsr4nf3b i was hoping Monacan would get the opp to return the favor to Louisa. Good season for you guys but too many football players playing BBall.

@OCBoy you taking Huguenot over my Chiefs?

@anon_vu6vqwsr4nf3b and @OCBoy come on now boys. You both are credible opinions on this board and go back a ways. We are ok. We are battling like week before Football regionals lol.
@anon_vu6vqwsr4nf3b i was hoping Monacan would get the opp to return the favor to Louisa. Good season for you guys but too many football players playing BBall.

@OCBoy you taking Huguenot over my Chiefs?
Yeah I picked Huegunot as the sleeper so I might as well stick with it. I do think it could go either way. Good luck to both!

Good season for you guys but too many football players playing BBall.
And one of those football players completely blew the game for us, all the others played fine. He went back to his old selfish ways and thought he didn't need to pass the ball, and instead decided to try to run over everyone and throw the ball up and get blocked by Rustin what felt like 15 times. Thank goodness our other guys played team ball and kept us in the game, especially Shelton.

So you troll the Louisa fan but don’t troll the Salem faithful a lot of y’all kill me on this board with your alternative facts and homesided glasses. People are supposed to support their team as a diehard fan, if he anticipated Louisa to lose I wouldn’t expect him to share it on a public board for the world to see as the kids can read this shit on here too. We can all be entitled to our own opinions but many of you really need to entertain something other than this board, way too many beefs about you didn’t pick my team and you should eat crow bc they did/didn’t do this or that. It’s high school sports, fans support their kids and their community, let them live. Arm chair qbs, and couch floor generals kill me the most, if I was to tell you I thought Howard led by Mike London was going to best UNLV y’all would’ve called me crazy and a lunatic but post game I wouldn’t have came here to call you all out I would’ve came to discuss what happened. This board is soon going to die as most posters on here feel ostracized for voicing their opinions maybe it’s the political climate reaching to all levels or maybe its adults bickering like catty school boys and girls.
Most of the Salem fans are terrible. It's too many to fight off lol

DXAR-upWsAA9V2a.jpg

Last edited:
They beat Monacan 2x this year and Monacan won 1. But they won the last 2. They are playing good ball right now and are dangerous. Beginning to think they Could potentially give LT trouble.

changing Classes has been a blessing for them
they used to have to fight John Marshall, Wythe and Hopewell for some regional props

changing Classes has been a blessing for them
they used to have to fight John Marshall, Wythe and Hopewell for some regional props

Maybe but they should be able to compete with those schools anyway. They are a Richmond city school. The newest & nicest one at that. I think you will see them start to flourish athletically in basketball and eventually football again

Maybe but they should be able to compete with those schools anyway. They are a Richmond city school. The newest & nicest one at that. I think you will see them start to flourish athletically in basketball and eventually football again

they have a new building but they are not a new school. They played those schools for the last 50 years and have been coming up a little short of them as well as TJ and Armstrong

they have a new building but they are not a new school. They played those schools for the last 50 years and have been coming up a little short of them as well as TJ and Armstrong

I know I went to Monacan and played ball there...football, BBall and track. Very familiar. Sounds like you have familiarity with the program as well. As you know Hugenout was a football power in the 90’s. Wythe has always been a BBall school.

Was pointing out the newly built school bc I think if you are a kid in south richmond the facilities could sway you to find your way to Hug over Wythe. Plus they are redeveloping some of the Bon Air area. Still a few years away, but in 5 years I think Huguenot is very competitive in FBall and BBall consistently. A shame the FB coach left for CH.

If Monacan doesn’t advance I will certainly be pulling for gang green!

They match up well with LT all things considered. We will see.

Reactions: OCBoy
They match up well with LT all things considered. We will see.
They match up well with anyone IMO. As long as they continue to play defense and be disruptive, they can win it all. They are not the best shooting team, as they rely mostly on slashing and rebounding in the half court, but that's fine for them with their height and length.

I’m confused
I’m even more confused lol 3B? Am I missing something? I know they come out of 4a Region B but I’ve been told that the region was not as good as advertised. I don’t know. Haven’t seen a team from the region play.. I was speaking on being surprised because Huguenot lost to Marshall by 30+! Marshall isn’t that good imo..

I’m even more confused lol 3B? Am I missing something? I know they come out of 4a Region B but I’ve been told that the region was not as good as advertised. I don’t know. Haven’t seen a team from the region play.. I was speaking on being surprised because Huguenot lost to Marshall by 30+! Marshall isn’t that good imo..

Im triple confused... DSH - JM gonna win class 3 though. They are pretty damn good. Not sure who or what @EPJr was talking about on that class 3 thing. This is the class 4 playoffs not sure what coming out of 3 means. Pulling for Huguenot. Obviously LT aint my favorite team on earth.

Im triple confused... DSH - JM gonna win class 3 though. They are pretty damn good. Not sure who or what @EPJr was talking about on that class 3 thing. This is the class 4 playoffs not sure what coming out of 3 means. Pulling for Huguenot. Obviously LT aint my favorite team on earth.
Aye bro I wouldn’t count out Northside just yet. They beat JM last year and they been blowing everyone out. 29-0. JM may have the most talented team in the state (all levels), but I don’t know about discipline and coaching. With that being said, I’m taking the East from 4a. Saw Loudoun Valley tonight and I’m impressed. I believe that if they play a team that can drive and run then they’ll be in trouble. Get Miller in foul trouble and you can beat them. Gimme LT! I’m rooting for the Southside boys to win it but I believe that this is LT’s year.

Aye bro I wouldn’t count out Northside just yet. They beat JM last year and they been blowing everyone out. 29-0. JM may have the most talented team in the state (all levels), but I don’t know about discipline and coaching. With that being said, I’m taking the East from 4a. Saw Loudoun Valley tonight and I’m impressed. I believe that if they play a team that can drive and run then they’ll be in trouble. Get Miller in foul trouble and you can beat them. Gimme LT! I’m rooting for the Southside boys to win it but I believe that this is LT’s year.

You north side was sick last year I forgot about that last year. JM gets revenge this year though

Was Huguenot 3A recently?

You north side was sick last year I forgot about that last year. JM gets revenge this year though
I’d put $20 on N’side lol!! Todd went 4-21 last night trying to do too much. JM shot 37 free throws (hit 19) compared to 13 free throws from Phoebus (they hit 6) and Marshall won by 3. That was the difference. All that ohhh and ahhh works against Hermitage and Tee Jay but you gotta have coaching and discipline this time of year. JM has neither. Not saying they won’t win, but those two factors alone makes me doubt their chances. McCrae for JM is a true baller though! No hype! SN: the VHSL is smart enough to know that Todd and McClung are coming next week for their respective classes...$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Reactions: mbonape1 and OCBoy
I’d put $20 on N’side lol!! Todd went 4-21 last night trying to do too much. JM shot 37 free throws (hit 19) compared to 13 free throws from Phoebus (they hit 6) and Marshall won by 3. That was the difference. All that ohhh and ahhh works against Hermitage and Tee Jay but you gotta have coaching and discipline this time of year. JM has neither. Not saying they won’t win, but those two factors alone makes me doubt their chances. McCrae for JM is a true baller though! No hype! SN: the VHSL is smart enough to know that Todd and McClung are coming next week for their respective classes...$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I dunno if Gate City is gonna make it. Graham put a whipping on them and could possibly do it again

I dunno if Gate City is gonna make it. Graham put a whipping on them and could possibly do it again
VHSL ain’t gonna let that money go LOL!!! They may break an attendance record at Siegel..Especially with the game next Saturday at 8 o’clock and against Lee Staunton! Prime time! Will more than likely be one of them 94-90 games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT