ADVERTISEMENT

Region A: #8 Brunswick Bulldogs 12; #1 Thomas Jefferson Vikings 49

Who will win

• Thomas Jefferson High School

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • Brunswick Senior Hih School

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
TeeJay has proven they will be a force in Region A with a few good wins. The Amelia loss is puzzling but my guess is they grew from that and the Gretna win solidified that in my mind.

Reactions: iDidntGetBanned
TeeJay has proven they will be a force in Region A with a few good wins. The Amelia loss is puzzling but my guess is they grew from that and the Gretna win solidified that in my mind.
I was at the Amelia game and it was combination of turnovers and home cooking.
I am going to this game too. It will take Brunswick at least a quarter to get used to the turf field.

Reactions: iDidntGetBanned
I was at the Amelia game and it was combination of turnovers and home cooking.
I am going to this game too. It will take Brunswick at least a quarter to get used to the turf field.

How would potentially down the road TJ adjust to a grass field, or would most of their previous opponents been a grass field?

Most around here don't have turf so could be a deciding factor for one or the other if it materialized

How would potentially down the road TJ adjust to a grass field, or would most of their previous opponents been a grass field?

Most around here don't have turf so could be a deciding factor for one or the other if it materialized
they have played on grass with the exception of the John Marshall game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT