ADVERTISEMENT

Region A Championship: 12-0 Phoebus Vs 12-0 Warhill

Yes then they run and hide when the coach comes to talk about the calls. I swear we need a ref staff from a whole different part of the state next week
Crews should be evaluated by VHSL and graded. If your grade isn’t above a certain level you can’t do championship rounds. Have a former collegiate or NFHS liaison role through VHSL. We need quality, not ego this time a year.

Crews should be evaluated by VHSL and graded. If your grade isn’t above a certain level you can’t do championship rounds. Have a former collegiate or NFHS liaison role through VHSL. We need quality, not ego this time a year.
Something needs to be done for the whole year. Phoebus has had bad officiating the whole season.

Phoebus is highly likely to win this one, the defense is super special but the offense presents nothing unusual or new for the Warhill defense. Those picking a score in the 30’s by Phoebus must see something I don’t,
Sure looked unusual and new for Warhill defense today lol. It’s all love tho. Congrats on the W. I think we will be sharing locker rooms in 2 weeks in Lynchburg!

Yep, Phoebus offense really did a number on Warhill. Never expected their defense to give up that many points. Never expected Lafayette run over Heritage NN 49-0 either. I’m a lousy prognosticator for sure, Lafayette is rolling. Hope we are with you guys in 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Yep, Phoebus offense really did a number on Warhill. Never expected their defense to give up that many points. Never expected Lafayette run over Heritage NN 49-0 either. I’m a lousy prognosticator for sure, Lafayette is rolling. Hope we are with you guys in 2 weeks.
Warhill scored on the last play of the game which was an obvious offensive pass interference right in front of the ref. You cant push a defender down and then catch the ball. The refs i hope is better for the state semi finals. The no call on roughing the punter was blatantly ignored. Not what u want to see regardless of the score. Call it fair.

Warhill scored on the last play of the game which was an obvious offensive pass interference right in front of the ref. You cant push a defender down and then catch the ball. The refs i hope is better for the state semi finals. The no call on roughing the punter was blatantly ignored. Not what u want to see regardless of the score. Call it fair.
Unless home school searches outside their regular official association, they will have their usual 757 officials for state semi. Not until state championship do you get unaffiliated associations

Unless home school searches outside their regular official association, they will have their usual 757 officials for state semi. Not until state championship do you get unaffiliated associations
Trust me after yesterday by any means Phoebus will make sure we try to get the best officiating staff on hand. Neither Phoebus or KG deserve bad officiating after all the hard work these kids have put in this season.

Reactions: ThevinStealberg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT