ADVERTISEMENT

Region Area sites for state tournament

Where are each regional sites for the state tournament?
I’ve been told that for Region 4B it will simply be the higher seed hosting each individual regional game as it unfolds, then whoever wins that will host Region 4A runner-up in state quarters. Should two region champions meet come state semifinals, my understanding is it will be overall record that determines who the host will be (but don’t quote me on that last part just yet).

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
I’ve been told that for Region 4B it will simply be the higher seed hosting each individual regional game as it unfolds, then whoever wins that will host Region 4A runner-up in state quarters. Should two region champions meet come state semifinals, my understanding is it will be overall record that determines who the host will be (but don’t quote me on that last part just yet).

If you look at the brackets for the state tournament each region champion hosts a game. On the vhsl website it’s says regional site. Does that mean the regional champions home gym or a designated regional site as it says on the brackets?

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
If you look at the brackets for the state tournament each region champion hosts a game. On the vhsl website it’s says regional site. Does that mean the regional champions home gym or a designated regional site as it says on the brackets?
I think it’s up to the region as to whether they designated a regional site or just left it to higher seed hosting at their own gym.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT