ADVERTISEMENT

Region B Final Points

As for BC, I certainly DO think they have trouble with Strasburg. I know the one Strasburg fan feels different. I think it's a battle. I just think BC wins. I've given reasons why. As for Draft, they are to good up front for the other 2A teams along I 81. Just to physical and it's apparent when they play over the recent years. BC has the size, speed, and athleticism to give them a punchers chance.

If the above is "disrespectful" to Strasburg, then so be it. By the way, no way to prove this, but if you could poll 100 fans that are very, very familiar with football in Region B, you know, and I know that most would agree with the above statement.

Charlie, you've been caught reaching. The victim cancel thing just hasn't worked out for you in this thread and your intent is obvious. Give up the ghost brother. Argue WHY Strasburg can or will win and your respect level trends way opposite from where it is now.
💯👍

As for BC, I certainly DO think they have trouble with Strasburg. I know the one Strasburg fan feels different. I think it's a battle. I just think BC wins. I've given reasons why. As for Draft, they are to good up front for the other 2A teams along I 81. Just to physical and it's apparent when they play over the recent years. BC has the size, speed, and athleticism to give them a punchers chance.

If the above is "disrespectful" to Strasburg, then so be it. By the way, no way to prove this, but if you could poll 100 fans that are very, very familiar with football in Region B, you know, and I know that most would agree with the above statement.

Charlie, you've been caught reaching. The victim cancel thing just hasn't worked out for you in this thread and your intent is obvious. Give up the ghost brother. Argue WHY Strasburg can or will win and your respect level trends way opposite from where it is now.
You started your thread with a lot of common sense and respect and I hear you, but you had to end it with a lot of disrespect and personel insults to me and I can only say I have little respect for that.

Well, we disagree. In my opinion, the truth was told, not disrespect, but as a fair minded individual, I still respect your opinion. Bottom line is this, a message board will never settle who is going to win or who will win. Games have to be played on the field. I will agree with you on one point, even though you haven't wrote this, I presume you feel the game will be close with BC and Strasburg having a very good chance of winning. So do I. Calpreps, like it or hate it, has a pretty dang good track record, and they have BC by 4 points. That basically means..........Calpreps has it pretty much as a draw and anyone's game. If Strasburg wins, all the respect to them and this guy posting I promise you, will be the first to congratulate them and admit I was wrong, and if I'm right, you will not see one post from me saying "I was right." Because at the end of the day, it's simply a pick. Just like I think the Packers will lose 2 in a row this weekend to Seattle, just a pick of who I think wins, and gamepicks mean absolutely NOTHING. Purely for fun.

Well, we disagree. In my opinion, the truth was told, not disrespect, but as a fair minded individual, I still respect your opinion. Bottom line is this, a message board will never settle who is going to win or who will win. Games have to be played on the field. I will agree with you on one point, even though you haven't wrote this, I presume you feel the game will be close with BC and Strasburg having a very good chance of winning. So do I. Calpreps, like it or hate it, has a pretty dang good track record, and they have BC by 4 points. That basically means..........Calpreps has it pretty much as a draw and anyone's game. If Strasburg wins, all the respect to them and this guy posting I promise you, will be the first to congratulate them and admit I was wrong, and if I'm right, you will not see one post from me saying "I was right." Because at the end of the day, it's simply a pick. Just like I think the Packers will lose 2 in a row this weekend to Seattle, just a pick of who I think wins, and gamepicks mean absolutely NOTHING. Purely for fun.
Amen.

You guys in my opinion, will see the difference in talent and district strength when Strasburg and Buckingham play. Just my opinion and if I'm wrong, I will come on here and post that I was wrong. Buckingham County isn't losing to Strasburg.
Still waiting to see the post about him being wrong

Reactions: BCKnights
The Graham poster actually posted under a new thread I started in a post giving congrats to Strasburg and admitting he picked BC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT