6. Stuarts Draft (5-2): 19.86
7. Madison (3-3): 17.33
8. Page (2-4): 14.83
9. Central (1-5/2-4): 13.33/16.00
10. Luray (1-5): 13.00
11. Stonewall (1-5/2-5): 12.50

I will update after the Monday game between Central Woodstock and Clarke County

Reactions: District2sports
Strasburg has scored 243 points and only allowed 78 points this year. Not bad for a team that a lot of people thought was going to struggle without senior leadership this year.

Last night's game. Strasburg could have named their score. The first drive of the game was the only one that was longer than 40 yards. Starters out by end of 1st quarter.

On a side note Ace Mitchell for page is a competitor. He never gave up. But my lord if i was him I would be crushing my o-line. He never really had time to even hand the ball off.

I've watched Strasburg on NFHS and they look very good to me. The only question mark is opponents who have a combined record of 11 wins and 28 losses.
Agree but unfortunately can only play the teams that will play you in OOD. Coach Lamb is trying to beef up the OOD schedule. One thing for Strasburg is that on both sides of the Los they have some talent and size. Running game and defense play well in colder weather. 2 weeks will be a physical game when they go to Clarke

Strasburg is liked heavily by the computers, both Calpreps and Massey and is their favorite in Region B over Clarke, Central, Buckingham, Riverheads FD. When I watched Strasbirg earlier, they looked to me better than Buckingham and Union and slightly ahead of Poquoson. Second best team in the state I've seen. I don't think Central has enough in the tank this year. Staunton is OK and FD is good and Draft is good, but I think it's Clarke, Riverheads, Buckingham, and Strasburg neck and neck as the 4 best teams.

First, Staunton is a 3A. Second, didn't calpreps have Ridgeview beating Union by 10? lol. Third, this is wide open right now, maybe Strasburg, Glenvar, Graham, Union, or any of these Region B teams. Clarke - Central Monday should be a very good game and home field may be the difference. 2A may be the best top 12 teams top to bottom than any other division.

First, Staunton is a 3A. Second, didn't calpreps have Ridgeview beating Union by 10? lol. Third, this is wide open right now, maybe Strasburg, Glenvar, Graham, Union, or any of these Region B teams. Clarke - Central Monday should be a very good game and home field may be the difference. 2A may be the best top 12 teams top to bottom than any other division.
Calpreps did have Ridgview by 10. There are also the other 5000 games they picked. Easy to use the "select the outlier" fallacy and run with it. It's old though.

I agree, Class 2 is wide open.

Hey, if you gonna say calpreps this and calpreps that.............then it doesn't suit you it's a fallacy? I think we know who is fantasy land. Just be authentic, this is Virginia not California and yes very wide open!

Hey, if you gonna say calpreps this and calpreps that.............then it doesn't suit you it's a fallacy? I think we know who is fantasy land. Just be authentic, this is Virginia not California and yes very wide open!
Nope, never at any moment had I said "calpreps this and calpreps that." Those are your words. I've stated what Calpreps predicts. Now it's obviously you don't like Calpreps and that's cool, but it's just a predictor of scores and in fun. Because a person posts Calpreps picks doesn't mean they agree with Calpreps or thinks Calpreps is Supreme. Calpreps is fun and mostly accurate, but misses like anyone else.

Last edited:
Broadway is not good... Esp for being 3A
Broadway biggest issue is the coach does not know how to use the talent he has. With the speed and talent they have on offense. They should be scoring a lot more. When I watched them against us . They tried running straight ahead in to our strength. Use your speed and get to the edge. Penalties are also a big issue for Broadway.

Clarke should win by 20 plus. Central does not have the line play like in years past. Unless they got 100% better within a week. Take KW penalties away they probably had 400 yards of offense against Central

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT