ADVERTISEMENT

Round 4 Bracket Challenge Results

Keith_Stone33

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Sep 30, 2013
Here's how we stand going into State Championship Saturday. Looks like it will come down to G Master Blaster and RedPrideNation. Appears that if Galax wins, G Master Blaster wins, and if Riverheads win, RedPrideNation will win. Double check your scores to make sure I didn't make any errors. Bold is total points earned, parenthesis is points this round, other number is possible points remaining.

1. G Master Blaster - 52 (8) 0
2. RedPrideNation - 49 (8) 16
2. lovethisgame78 - 49 (8) 0
4. maroons1 - 48 (8) 16
4. riversportsfan - 48 (8) 0
4. Champ Cage- 48 (8) 0
7. Gunz41 - 47 (8) 0
7. Chilwar25 - 47 (8) 16
7. obguthr - 47 (8) 16
10. honestjohn60 - 45 (8) 0
10. eastspartan - 45 (8) 0
10. TimWakefield - 45 (8) 16
13. gladiators01 - 44 (8) 16
14. RowdyBB - 43 (8) 16
14. Keith_Stone33 - 43 (8) 0
16. Bgboy38 - 42 (0) 0

Good luck RedPride this has been fun next season is to far away lol and thanks for doing this Keith

Thanks Keith for the opportunity you gave us all to have a little fun with a sport we love. Heck, this Ole man from Chilhowie with a 7th place is unreal.
Yes, It is only fitting that Blaster and RedPrideNation go to the finals. These two guys represented the very best of high school football for their schools. Both of them are very passionate about their love of the sport, and of course their schools they love to watch play of sport of high school football.
Congrats to them, and to all that participated in pickems, 2015. Job well done, My Friends!

P.S. Best of luck to Riverheads and Galax Saturday in Salem!

Reactions: Kamcast
Same to you and it was nice meeting you even though I had to jet so quick the other day. And Thanks Keith for pulling this together
Nice meeting you to and its cool the game was about to start we had to get back into that fan mode haha. Good luck again Saturday I'm going to try and make the trip down.

Thanks Keith for the opportunity you gave us all to have a little fun with a sport we love. Heck, this Ole man from Chilhowie with a 7th place is unreal.
Yes, It is only fitting that Blaster and RedPrideNation go to the finals. These two guys represented the very best of high school football for their schools. Both of them are very passionate about their love of the sport, and of course their schools they love to watch play of sport of high school football.
Congrats to them, and to all that participated in pickems, 2015. Job well done, My Friends!

P.S. Best of luck to Riverheads and Galax Saturday in Salem!
Thanks Chilwar maybe we can meet up at the game next season lord willing we get to see another season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT