ADVERTISEMENT

Running backs who’s need recognition in the 4a region or who to watch for.

Oct 13, 2019
It’s a running back name Jaylen Alexander out of Orange County high school in va, the kid is very good and athletic he’s like 5”9 210 this year alone he has 1200+ yards in 8 games, he also has a a total of 5,100 yards rushsing in a 3yr period at orange since he was a sophomore, he’s very talented I would love to see this kid go to a great program at the next level, any others kids you guys know who needs the recognition.

It’s a running back name Jaylen Alexander out of Orange County high school in va, the kid is very good and athletic he’s like 5”9 210 this year alone he has 1200+ yards in 8 games, he also has a a total of 5,100 yards rushsing in a 3yr period at orange since he was a sophomore, he’s very talented I would love to see this kid go to a great program at the next level, any others kids you guys know who needs the recognition.
He’s a good back. Nowhere near 5,100 in 3 years at Orange.

I read it in a article I’ll try to find it and post it up
He hit 5100 for his career I saw. Great back but he was 1400 plus as a freshman before going to Orange. Would’ve loved to have seen him on a better team and I think more people would know his name. Heard rumors in offseason he was heading to Louisa. Man they would’ve been even more unbelievable with him there.

Reactions: Va434
Oh ok yeah , but if would’ve join Louisa it would’ve been no questions ask if Louisa could win a state title this year wow

I've seen him a few times. IMO he's your normal "very good" high school running back. I don't think he comes close to the guy at LT (Newton).

I've seen him a few times. IMO he's your normal "very good" high school running back. I don't think he comes close to the guy at LT (Newton).
He has a handful of D1 offers. Not everyone is a 4/5 star back. Racks up yards playing in a offense where he’s the only thing to worry about.

Reactions: LionNation540
He has a handful of D1 offers. Not everyone is a 4/5 star back. Racks up yards playing in a offense where he’s the only thing to worry about.
I hear ya...he's good. But I feel like there's a lot of his type/style out there. He'll definitely play somewhere, but he doesn't seem like a D1 RB to me.

Courtland slowed him some and won that game, still wonder how that happened in our current state of rebuilding?? He was at private school for sophomore year before returning to Orange as a junior

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT