ADVERTISEMENT

Rustburg 21 Amherst 14 Halftime

We literally just walked out of the gates trying to beat the traffic. Didn't wear bibs tonight but I looked for you at the concessions. Lancers looked incredible in the second half. Will type more when I get off the road.
I looked for you, I do not stay in concessions, I told you I would be on the 50 yard line at the top

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
We literally just walked out of the gates trying to beat the traffic. Didn't wear bibs tonight but I looked for you at the concessions. Lancers looked incredible in the second half. Will type more when I get off the road.
Did you have on a red jacket

I looked for you, I do not stay in concessions, I told you I would be on the 50 yard line at the top
I think we might've made eye contact and just did not know who each other were. I had on a black VCU hoodie and yellow VCU beanie. I was with my dad who had on a red hoodie and shorts. I wanted to ask the guy beside who you were but I didn't want to be like "do you know Wikki" cause I didn't know your real name!

Did you have on a red jacket
My dad did. He looks just as young as me and thinks he's young as me too lol
I saw a young guy with VCU on with a guy in a red jacket. You should have wore the overalls
The plan was to go to class and go back and put my overalls and cold gear on but I was lazy and wore my hoodie and sweatpants on to the game lol but that was me that you saw!

I think we might've made eye contact and just did not know who each other were. I had on a black VCU hoodie and yellow VCU beanie. I was with my dad who had on a red hoodie and shorts. I wanted to ask the guy beside who you were but I didn't want to be like "do you know Wikki" cause I didn't know your real name!

"Shorts"? That's one tough man!

My dad did. He looks just as young as me and thinks he's young as me too lol

The plan was to go to class and go back and put my overalls and cold gear on but I was lazy and wore my hoodie and sweatpants on to the game lol but that was me that you saw!
I almost introduced myself but I wasn't sure if that was you. You did make eye contact with me because you looked up and I looked at you but I wasn't sure. I was at very top on the

I almost introduced myself but I wasn't sure if that was you. You did make eye contact with me because you looked up and I looked at you but I wasn't sure. I was at very top on the
I usually head nod but I'm not sure if I head nodded you. Next time I'll know and I'll be sure to introduce myself and speak.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT