ADVERTISEMENT

Salem 13. Northside 21. Half

I agree i think he should come up 42 # which i no a little should get more touches i think #80 and 11# should get a shot but they are all young.. thoughts?
Just my opinion but I think they could probably split touches a little more between Isaiah and Zavione. At WR I wouldn't mind seeing Collins, Ja. McDonald, Jo. McDonald, and Deuce getting some reps at WR. Occasionally they could go 4 wide and spread the field to help open up the run game a little. The coaches are very good and they have a knack for finding the right personnel and making the right calls. I think the team will improve by the end of the year as they usually do and they'll be pretty good come playoff time.

I AGREE IN TIME #10 LOOKED GOOD I THINK HE IS GOING DO VERY WELL AT QB
Hunter has a good arm and he looks pretty poised for a Soph backup. They need to work on QB/C exchange some more and a lot of reps with multiple WR's to work out the timing on routes.

Just my opinion but I think they could probably split touches a little more between Isaiah and Zavione. At WR I wouldn't mind seeing Collins, Ja. McDonald, Jo. McDonald, and Deuce getting some reps at WR. Occasionally they could go 4 wide and spread the field to help open up the run game a little. The coaches are very good and they have a knack for finding the right personnel and making the right calls. I think the team will improve by the end of the year as they usually do and they'll be pretty good come playoff time.
Mike u couldn't have said it better the offense has to diversify

Mike u couldn't have said it better the offense has to diversify

Mike:
A few questions:
1. Who are the two OL that are out and what positions do they normally play?
2. Who are #9 and #79 for Salem, and do you have their roster data (ht., wt., class/year, position(s) played)?
3. Who is Salem’s punter? Is it #16, Shane Vaught? I can’t tell on the tape I’ve been able to see.
Thanks!

Mike:
A few questions:
1. Who are the two OL that are out and what positions do they normally play?
2. Who are #9 and #79 for Salem, and do you have their roster data (ht., wt., class/year, position(s) played)?
3. Who is Salem’s punter? Is it #16, Shane Vaught? I can’t tell on the tape I’ve been able to see.
Thanks!

Gabe Fairchilds #54 LT, (injured during the 3Q of the Dinwiddie game, along with Gladden)

Glenn Compton #79 RT (out for Dinwiddie, played vs Northside, but not 100%)

9 is Jorden McDonald CB Soph 6'3" 179
79 is Compton RT/DT Sr 6' 257

Punter is #48 Hunter Greipiotis

Gabe Fairchilds #54 LT, (injured during the 3Q of the Dinwiddie game, along with Gladden)

Glenn Compton #79 RT (out for Dinwiddie, played vs Northside, but not 100%)

9 is Jorden McDonald CB Soph 6'3" 179
79 is Compton RT/DT Sr 6' 257

Punter is #48 Hunter Greipiotis

Thanks! Do you know who #62 is? I think I saw a #62 on the Northside tape but there isn’t a #62 on the roster Chris King sent to me this morning (after the above reply).

Thanks! Do you know who #62 is? I think I saw a #62 on the Northside tape but there isn’t a #62 on the roster Chris King sent to me this morning (after the above reply).
It's Peyton McBride. He was #14, but he switched jerseys when he took a place on the OL. He took Compton's place first and now Fairchilds while they have been out with injuries.

I predicted 7-3 and people said I was crazy. I said Salem had very few playmakers and some said I was crazy. Well turns out I'm not crazy. Ok .maybe a little. But it turns what I said about this team was accurate. Salem is a 7-3 or 6-4 football team. Too young, not explosive. Wish I had been wrong
I agree with you. Other than a couple of big plays, Salem didn’t execute very well against Northside. Salem has won 3 titles in a row, so one average year won’t kill them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT