ADVERTISEMENT

Salem and Lake Taylor...just like we all knew all year.

The Jefferson sucked because your crappy team is in it, Snook. After watching Fluvanna every year, you will never judge talent better than me.

Goal is to take what the defense gives you and I think Johnson is more than capable of throwing the ball. He had two bad balls last night, but he's only thrown 10 picks this year in 14 games. He's thrown for 1800+ and rushed for over a 1000 with 42 tds total, so I think he is more than capable. Maybe you don't know that much about the LT offense as you think you know.

This post was edited on 12/6 6:54 PM by DEVILSLB99

These things never play out like many of us expect. Everyone was calling for LT and Bird to be like 13-10 or 10-7 and it turned out 28-21 or something like that. Somebody usually has to do something well in the game they're not known for to win the state championship. I don't know what that might be, but an unsung kid might make the big play, or a kicker having a rough night might find an unguarded football on the field and take it in for the win.

I really think this game is going to be great. Essex and Altavista is similarly interesting, but Altavista might be too big of a favorite for me to get as interested. Centreville and Ocean Lakes seems like a great one to me, but seriously, after seeing Ocean Lakes last night, I really don't see how anyone beats them. This is the game that has me most curious to see how it plays out.

2012 Stone Bridge was a heavy favorite they had two all americans one going to Alabama who is on the field right now, and another going to Stanford they were so big and was going to pound us into submission. Well we did't shut down their run, but we slowed it down a lot and took the plays their defense gave us and killed them through the air. Big games never play out the way people think like you said. At the end of the day its teenage boys playing a game and depending on what side of the bed they woke up on determines how they play.

B
Never once have i said we were good. Told you made our year when we beat you the two previous years.

Originally posted by DEVILSLB99:
You should start writing for Preps and give your analysis of all the teams and get paid for them. I'm sure Rod Johnson and the staff could use a few more beat writers on staff. We know you don't like that dirty Bird squad that left you unimpressed. What happens if they win it all next week?
3tgwdg.jpg

I need someone in NoVa and someone in SW VA only

LOL he's very knowledgable Rod he knows LT better than anyone on the board!!

2012 Stone Bridge was a heavy favorite they had two all americans one going to Alabama who is on the field right now, and another going to Stanford they were so big and was going to pound us into submission. Well we did't shut down their run, but we slowed it down a lot and took the plays their defense gave us and killed them through the air. Big games never play out the way people think like you said. At the end of the day its teenage boys playing a game and depending on what side of the bed they woke up on determines how they play.
As a coach told me the other day, Johnnie's girlfriend could break up with him and he could play his worst game of the season on Saturday. You truly can't predict what will happen with teenage boys.

You should start writing for Preps and give your analysis of all the teams and get paid for them. I'm sure Rod Johnson and the staff could use a few more beat writers on staff. We know you don't like that dirty Bird squad that left you unimpressed. What happens if they win it all next week?
Then I'll say great for them and take my crow. But Tuscarora is better than anyone Bird has played and is better than Bird. Tuscarora by 14+.

Hope so, would love to see you again. Yes we do know how to cook. I can't wait

Originally posted by cutnjump:
I didn't realize we were talking about the 757 versus NOVA but, Centreville was a very good team. I'm just laughing at a lot of the silly observations you have made trying to get a little traction for your opinion/hope of the outcome of next week's game and trying to get under Devils skin.
So Louisa loses to Amherst by 7 because Louisa had played no one up to that point, but Oscar Smith gets blown out by Centreville, aaaannndddd Centreville was just a very good team. Ha, you're funny cutnjump. You have no point, you only posted in the first place because it was me making a point and you don't like my posts.

All three of those were close playoff games while during the season the only playoff team you played was Courtland (10-2). We played 6 playoff teams in our 10 regular season games. Is what it is though Hoos glad you like the offense.
In 2006 only 4 teams from each region made the playoffs. Monticello missed the playoffs with an 8-2 record. Under today's system, 4 teams from Louisa's '06 schedule would've made the playoffs.

Nope but, keep telling yourself that if it will make you feel better about what you post.

ADVERTISEMENT