ADVERTISEMENT

Salem improving

They're still struggling to run on the inside but unlike say, last year, they don't need to lean on it either. The speed on the outside and the passing game will punish teams for loading up on Salem like they traditionally do.

D had a fantastic game, Cave couldn't establish anything. I'm not particularly surprised they were held to so few yards and points because I don't think they have a real offensive identity which makes me beyond puzzled as to how they dropped 34 on PH a week ago.

Still stuff to work on in these next four games, though.

They're still struggling to run on the inside but unlike say, last year, they don't need to lean on it either. The speed on the outside and the passing game will punish teams for loading up on Salem like they traditionally do.

D had a fantastic game, Cave couldn't establish anything. I'm not particularly surprised they were held to so few yards and points because I don't think they have a real offensive identity which makes me beyond puzzled as to how they dropped 34 on PH a week ago.

4 games….. 😂

Lewis's longest run was off tackle, but they did have too many runs inside the tackles for 2 yards or less

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT