ADVERTISEMENT

Salem vs Western Albemarle

SFUWO

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Dec 9, 2006
14-0 Salem. Just had a punt return called back for block in the back.

42. 0 final. Salem called off dogs had third string players running straight ahead entire second half with running clock.
Western very slow. Comple mismatch

Should we bring chairs? Don’t look like y’all have much visitors seating. Lol
Actually a good question. I saw Louisa County against Lafayette a few years back and it was really crammed; especially on the home side. This will be a huge question. Again, I wish the game was being played on Saturday afternoon as the crowd would be massive for this one.

Louisa County should consider bringing in more bleachers for this one; especially on the visiting side. I hope they would get on this ASAP. Plus, the goal line to goal line bleachers on the home side are a bit of a misnomer since there's not a lot of verticality. Even at a few rows up, you're just looking over the helmets of the players.

Reactions: OCBoy
Watched the replay of the game and Lewis came off the field 2nd qt with his left arm down by his side. Hopefully just a stinger.

Well next week The Jungle awaits. Should be a great atmosphere and ball game.
Should be a good game. I won't be able to make it due to work. I love going to away games. I did watch the pregame on YouTube vs WA. #2 and #5 for Louisa are definitely two players to keep an eye on

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT