ADVERTISEMENT

Salem's Ramsey puts on a show!!!!!

9 touches and 4 TDs, was stupid. He's probably the RB I've enjoyed watching the most at Salem since before I can remember. He's not perfect but he runs mean and seeing him do ridiculous stuff like completely reversing the field for a long TD at Cburg last year and watching Cburg's coach throw down his headset and scream is too much fun. Coleman is the better back but he was so flawless on a given night you never really got to see him just out-athlete people in the same way. Ramsey will do something you never want to see your guy do and as a coach you teach against but because he's a better athlete it just works, that's what I enjoy.

Above all, I'm happy he has seemed to mature a lot from last season. Would have been easy for him to throw in the towel on a few things but he worked hard to get back on the team and make a difference.

Reactions: RKE Fan
Ramsey..Big,strong and fast. This one’s for Putt.

Drinking-Scotch-for-the-first-time....jpg

Reactions: hamspear
9 touches and 4 TDs, was stupid. He's probably the RB I've enjoyed watching the most at Salem since before I can remember. He's not perfect but he runs mean and seeing him do ridiculous stuff like completely reversing the field for a long TD at Cburg last year and watching Cburg's coach throw down his headset and scream is too much fun. Coleman is the better back but he was so flawless on a given night you never really got to see him just out-athlete people in the same way. Ramsey will do something you never want to see your guy do and as a coach you teach against but because he's a better athlete it just works, that's what I enjoy.

Above all, I'm happy he has seemed to mature a lot from last season. Would have been easy for him to throw in the towel on a few things but he worked hard to get back on the team and make a difference.
It is really good to see from him. He had some really good blocks last night also and got to play some defensive snaps.

I honestly think he is the most talented high school running back I have ever seen in person.

If he was at a place that ran their guys 20+ a game every game no matter the score his numbers would be hilarious. He's got 2500 yards written all over him, 3000 if you took him deep in the POs.

Wish I was young enough to remember Marcus Parker (I was at those games but rolling down the hill while Parker was running to the endzone) but Ramsey is way up there for Salem RBs.

One thing for sure, Ramsey is one of the best RBs in the state at any level. Hopefully the kid has the opportunity to play college ball. I’ve stated to Mike and a lot of people that the kid will be a NFL player. I pray that he matures, stays healthy, and stays out of trouble.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT