ADVERTISEMENT

Seminole League

Aug 12, 2016
Seminole/Dogwood
With the addition of LCA (fully next season) is the Seminole league the toughest district in the state? The schedule from week to week seems to match the most difficult 3A/4A combination to be found

The Seminole has always been tough even before all the reclassification changes. I always considered it one, if not the toughest district in the state.

Amherst returns 27 seniors, Brookville and JF are always good. Heritage is fast, but I think the team to watch this season maybe Rustburg. Their depth will hurt them at times. The line is mostly seniors, with one junior who I heard is really good.

With the addition of LCA (fully next season) is the Seminole league the toughest district in the state? The schedule from week to week seems to match the most difficult 3A/4A combination to be found
It's always been one of the toughest and it continues to be so now. The additions over the last 20 or so years have definitely only solidified their position as a top 5 district in VA.

Seminole has always been tough even without LCA

Amherst returns 27 seniors, Brookville and JF are always good. Heritage is fast, but I think the team to watch this season maybe Rustburg. Their depth will hurt them at times. The line is mostly seniors, with one junior who I heard is really good.
I watched Amherst scrimmage tonight and they looked really good

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT