ADVERTISEMENT

SFUWO, would do the honors again this week?

DinwiddieProud

VaPreps All State
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2013
First and foremost, please continue to send out your prayers for our buddy Mike. As is often the case for Mike, his MS creates major hinderences to his recovery after a medical procedure.

Sleep deprivation is causing Mike's situation to become more and more serious. Because of the MS, it's not a simple as just taking a sleeping pill. So please, pray for him.

SFUWO, would you do the pick-em again this week, just for fun? This will take at least a little pressure off of Mike. Thank you sir.

First and foremost, please continue to send out your prayers for our buddy Mike. As is often the case for Mike, his MS creates major hinderences to his recovery after a medical procedure.

Sleep deprivation is causing Mike's situation to become more and more serious. Because of the MS, it's not a simple as just taking a sleeping pill. So please, pray for him.

SFUWO, would you do the pick-em again this week, just for fun? This will take at least a little pressure off of Mike. Thank you sir.
I will have it ready tomorrow

I will have it ready tomorrow[/QU
I will have it ready tomorrow

I have the games picked out for this weeks pick em. I was very busy at work today and was unable to make the post. I will have it first thing in the morning. I apologize for the delay.

Never saw the results from last week? Did I miss that ? I claim old ignorance if I did , same problem DP and BNavy has , early form of as he is already settled into slow reaction time and etc..

Never saw the results from last week? Did I miss that ? I claim old ignorance if I did , same problem DP and BNavy has , early form of as he is already settled into slow reaction time and etc..
You didn’t miss anything. I’m new to the game. I will take care of that tomorrow as well

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT