ADVERTISEMENT

So who signed where?

It’s a shame that people will argue you down about their teams during the regular/playoff season, then when it really matters (kids signing, kids doing good in the community, progressing in life) there’s nothing, NOTTA! Same thing on all boards on here.

It’s a shame that people will argue you down about their teams during the regular/playoff season, then when it really matters (kids signing, kids doing good in the community, progressing in life) there’s nothing, NOTTA! Same thing on all boards on here.
Give it some time.
Southwest board has a good bit about kids from down their way.

Reactions: iDidntGetBanned
I know Lester is going to ODU, Levi Forrest (Richlands K/P) is walking on at Penn State, Lee High has a kid walking on at VT but I forget his name (Sage maybe?), Polier from Union signed at UVAW, and I believe at least one more Graham player is going to KY to play. One of the LBs I think, Kaster or Edwards.

Wow the Forest kid is walking on?
He had a full ride offer to Marshall I understand. Must have been a tough decision to forgo that to try at PSU.
Best of luck to him, I hope he makes it and gets a scholarship.

Well said...and with saying that, I'll add the Clarke Football players

Peyton Rutherford (RB)--Preferred Walk on To James Madison
Kellan Dalton (K)--UVA Wise
Grayson Aylestock (DL)--Going to Bridgewater College
Colby Childs (QB)--Going to Hood College in MD to play baseball
Jack Taylor (DB/RB)--Going to Potomac State in WV to play baseball

I know Lester is going to ODU, Levi Forrest (Richlands K/P) is walking on at Penn State, Lee High has a kid walking on at VT but I forget his name (Sage maybe?), Polier from Union signed at UVAW, and I believe at least one more Graham player is going to KY to play. One of the LBs I think, Kaster or Edwards.

Aaron Edwards is going to Glenville State. Kastner is going to Carson Newman along with Dales.

Radford kids:
Kip Green - Coastal Carolina
Andrew Olverson - Averett Univ.
Ben Cox - Vandy
Justice Marshall - Emory and Henry

I would expect Ethan Hoffman to play somewhere.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT