ADVERTISEMENT

Somebody has to get the fight started... NARROWS vs GILES

I read on swvasports that Giles may have 2 key players out that are huge losses. If that's true then probably have to favor Narrows.

I read on swvasports that Giles may have 2 key players out that are huge losses. If that's true then probably have to favor Narrows.
Narrows has the two best athletes hands down, but the Crigger kid is out. They have been able to weather the storm and start 3-0

Narrows 27 Giles 20

Somebody posted last year that Narrows had hands down the 3 best athletes on the field. Still lost. I think it's the bigger gap in the other 8 or 9 guys that make the difference. Giles 28-13.

Somebody posted last year that Narrows had hands down the 3 best athletes on the field. Still lost. I think it's the bigger gap in the other 8 or 9 guys that make the difference. Giles 28-13.
Last year Narrows without a doubt had at least the 2 best athletes on the field in Crigger and Pruett. Giles defense put so much pressure on the QB to where he didn’t have time to get them the ball. If we can replicate that, we should win. Narrows O line is not as strong this year and the QB is young. Pruett wears a size 3XL glove and will catch anything that touches his finger tips so we gotta get the QB before that happens.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT