ADVERTISEMENT

Spotsylvania

OCBoy

VaPreps All Region
Nov 12, 2001
What’s going on at Spotsylvania with all these transfer’s?

? Only one I heard a rumor about from Spotsylvania was the big TE leaving for Riverbend maybe - might be as simple as parents moving?

? Only one I heard a rumor about from Spotsylvania was the big TE leaving for Riverbend maybe - might be as simple as parents moving?
The Colbert kid transferred to Massaponax too.

There is termoil within the program from a player standpoint. These high profile players calling out others for not pulling thier own and calling the team soft. Team rebelled and coaches took the transfers side, not good at Spotsylvania right now. I know kids who go to another county school and are friends with Spotsylvania players. Recent 7 on 7 drills, was able to hear alot about this issue.

There is termoil within the program from a player standpoint. These high profile players calling out others for not pulling thier own and calling the team soft. Team rebelled and coaches took the transfers side, not good at Spotsylvania right now. I know kids who go to another county school and are friends with Spotsylvania players. Recent 7 on 7 drills, was able to hear alot about this issue.
I thought you might have some insight. Looks like Spotsy might have to go back to the drawing board

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT