ADVERTISEMENT

State bracket for 2A

Maybe that will change after this year if that consolidation that’s being discussed takes place.
Don’t count on consolidating schools in Richmond anytime soon. Richmond SBOand city council move slowly when it comes to making such decisions. As like most areas, political egos involved. Not what’s best for the kids but how things make us look. Have friends living out in that part of Virginia and they say it’s a dang mess.

Don’t count on consolidating schools in Richmond anytime soon. Richmond SBOand city council move slowly when it comes to making such decisions. As like most areas, political egos involved. Not what’s best for the kids but how things make us look. Have friends living out in that part of Virginia and they say it’s a dang mess.
Politics in Richmond. It's everywhere nowadays

Reactions: TS69
don't act like this is the first time, I am old enough to remember the Ralph Sampson years. The Brunswick years and most recently when the Radford games were over at half time.
I agree. Remember those teams. Drove up from Tennessee with Va coaching friends to see these games.

don't act like this is the first time, I am old enough to remember the Ralph Sampson years. The Brunswick years and most recently when the Radford games were over at half time.
Uhhh...don't think nobody acting like this haven't happened before. Just stating the obvious that Jayem going to win these next couple of games by a country mile

Uhhh...don't think nobody acting like this haven't happened before. Just stating the obvious that Jayem going to win these next couple of games by a country mile
maybe not you but others have.

I think RE Lee 50 balled Greensville in one of the championships they won on the 85 game streak. Them and Mavahi, ran woodshed on people for many years.
Yeah
I forgot about Lee of Staunton!

Differences, Ralph Sampson was from there, and these kids are not from John Marshall! But nice try! A few of these kids from John Marshall are from out of state, and are conveniently attending Richmond community school. Amazing what happens when an AAU coach is allowed to use back door tricks. The boys from Brunswick were the coaches son, and Ralph Sampson was homegrown.

Differences, Ralph Sampson was from there, and these kids are not from John Marshall! But nice try! A few of these kids from John Marshall are from out of state, and are conveniently attending Richmond community school. Amazing what happens when an AAU coach is allowed to use back door tricks. The boys from Brunswick were the coaches son, and Ralph Sampson was homegrown.
Highland Springs need to keep quiet!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT