ADVERTISEMENT

Staunton River Question

They do a great job recruiting since Christmas took over the program. Question is will they move Overstreet into a relatives home in the Forest District like they did Jones?

Reactions: Keith_Stone33
Im hearing that Sophomore RB Overstreet is attending Jefferson Forrest next season? Any word on this?
How credible do you think this is Advocate? Not questioning you, just this is a big story if true. JF would still have a big hill to climb, considering what they lose, but Overstreet would give them a good starting point.

How credible do you think this is Advocate? Not questioning you, just this is a big story if true. JF would still have a big hill to climb, considering what they lose, but Overstreet would give them a good starting point.
Sorry so late, took me a minute to figure out my log on password (LOL), I work in the school so I hear the kids talking and usually hear stuff like this first from them. Plus, I know a travel ball (basketball) coach that has ties with some of the S.R. kids and he told me about this as well.

Reactions: mike salem
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT