ADVERTISEMENT

Strasburg Wrestling

BullRun66

VaPreps Rookie
Jun 25, 2021
Strasburg took 11 young men to the state tournament. They had 3 Champions, 3 2nd place finishers, 3 3rd place finishers and 2 4th place finishers. Heath Burks won his second title in 2 years. David Burks and Chuck Fake each won their first title. Strasburg won the team title 218 to 150.5 over Poquoson. A dominant weekend for the small school from the Shenandoah Valley.

Strasburg took 11 young men to the state tournament. They had 3 Champions, 3 2nd place finishers, 3 3rd place finishers and 2 4th place finishers. Heath Burks won his second title in 2 years. David Burks and Chuck Fake each won their first title. Strasburg won the team title 218 to 150.5 over Poquoson. A dominant weekend for the small school from the Shenandoah Valley.
Congrats to Strasburg. We was hoping for another team title this year, but Strasburg was too good. We knew it would be a tall task going into the matchups. Hopefully the young Bull Islanders can get some payback next year. Great program at Strasburg and a dominating, well deserved title for the kids from Strasburg. As solid and technical and well coached as Strasburg is, I have a feeling they will be right back in the mix for years to come.

Reactions: BullRun66
Congrats to Strasburg. We was hoping for another team title this year, but Strasburg was too good. We knew it would be a tall task going into the matchups. Hopefully the young Bull Islanders can get some payback next year. Great program at Strasburg and a dominating, well deserved title for the kids from Strasburg. As solid and technical and well coached as Strasburg is, I have a feeling they will be right back in the mix for years to come.
Strasburg only loses one Senior from the roster plus they are getting Ethan Asher back next year and he is a stud at his weight class I can not remember if it is 106 or 113

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT