ADVERTISEMENT

Stuarts Draft 35 East Rockingham 14

Gunz41

VaPreps All Region
Sep 22, 2007
Stuarts Draft VA
It was a good game, especially for the visitors and a very hot evening. SD won toss and deferred. On opening kickoff, SD recovers the kick but was stopped. Then ER gets the ball and proceeds to throw it right down the field. 7-0. SD scored the next 28 points, before ER scored with about 5 minutes left, and then SD proceeded to score again. SD had a pretty balanced offense with 2 of the TD coming through the air, and very good defense. The last touchdown by ER was a perfectly thrown ball that the SD defender jumped for just a second too soon. I don't know stats but ER probably didnt gain much over 0 on the ground, and the only reason it wasnt negative was because around 2 minutes to play on 1st and 25, they smartly ran a draw with SD in a prevent.

ER has a good football team. Their QB throws a GREAT ball that more time than not is right on the money. Good luck to the Eagles and everyone else the rest of the way

This is a big win for the Cougars. Sounds like they really controlled the game. I dont think you can beat this SD team with finesse. They are a team that intrigues me at the moment

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT