Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Strasburg

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BullRun66

VaPreps Rookie
Jun 25, 2021
Strasburg and Draft square off Friday night for a chance to play in the Region B championship game. Strasburg is coming into the game winners of 10 in a row and allowing 7.3 points per game in that stretch. They are also coming into the game healthy. As we all know the Rams rely on the run game and a stingy defense to get things done and can throw it a little when need be. Do not know much about Draft besides they are young and the qb can beat you with his arm and legs. Calpreps has it in the Rams favor 28-14. I think Strasburg wins 28-21.

These are two really good defensive teams. I see it lower scoring with the team winning the turnover battle winning the game. Strasburg has to be favored but should be a good game. I am going Rams 21-7 but cheering for Draft, who knows.

Strasburg and Draft square off Friday night for a chance to play in the Region B championship game. Strasburg is coming into the game winners of 10 in a row and allowing 7.3 points per game in that stretch. They are also coming into the game healthy. As we all know the Rams rely on the run game and a stingy defense to get things done and can throw it a little when need be. Do not know much about Draft besides they are young and the qb can beat you with his arm and legs. Calpreps has it in the Rams favor 28-14. I think Strasburg wins 28-21.
Draft's head coach is Nathan Floyd. He went to Parry McClure, who played Strasburg in 1987 and we won 21 to 14. This should be a good game.

Final:
Strasburg 28
Stuarts Draft 7

Strasburg defense again did not give up any points. SD scored on a fumble by strasburg in 3rd

Strasburg's defense with another outstanding performance. The Rams had to use the passing game more tonight. Just guessing they held Draft under 130 yds tonight. Draft never got going on offense. Drafts defense caused problems early on. Good Season Cougars.

Strasburg vs Central Round 2 next Friday

Strasburg was impressive, especially on D. SD had a few chances and dropped a couple. The difference was the line play and 4th down. 2 of Strasburg TDs came on 4th and 10+ yarda through the air.

Reactions: KWcavs360
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT