ADVERTISEMENT

Sussex vs Riverheads

Yeah I talk to him and ask him what happened he said he lost his head he thought he could just snap the ball the referee told everyone there taking a knee protect yourself and number 10 on GW came and darted at him as soon as he snapped the ball
Yes what 10 did was ridiculous and uncalled for and I wanted left as was, didn't want that kid in trouble. Wow! did those refs let our kids, both sides, play the most physical game; I have been apart of football, only 20 years or so and as far as lights-out, at times crossing the line, hard hitting game of football, this game will stand out to me long after the pain from the lose is gone. GW qb was rattled from first play then rocked repeatedly from blindside. And #19's highlight on the Richmond news was only one of several devastating hits. They let them play never flagging anyone.

Yes what 10 did was ridiculous and uncalled for and I wanted left as was, didn't want that kid in trouble. Wow! did those refs let our kids, both sides, play the most physical game; I have been apart of football, only 20 years or so and as far as lights-out, at times crossing the line, hard hitting game of football, this game will stand out to me long after the pain from the lose is gone. GW qb was rattled from first play then rocked repeatedly from blindside. And #19's highlight on the Richmond news was only one of several devastating hits. They let them play never flagging anyone.
I agree they missed a lot of calls. I'm surprised the game didnt get out of hand.

Those two dl at Sussex weigh 220 together will clog the middle and take out several blockers, there is no middle unless you wanna jump over the pile.
Riverheads is really a passing team and have been all year ! I look for them to put it up a couple dozen times on Sat.

Me too. I want to see Curt win he's a friend of mine but Riverheads is a machine. They have a chip on their shoulder from last season. The whole bag of tricks will come out Saturday. I'd love to see a tight ballgame.

Reactions: Bama1985
Knee...MCL. Huge loss be he is only a junior though...hopefully he'll be ready to go next season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT