ADVERTISEMENT

Sussex vs Riverheads

#88 had a good game at Galax but that's not what you normally see . I think is medeoker at best . Is medeoker a word ? What I am saying is most of the time he is Soft ! He does not play up to his ability ! Some of his team mates may play the same way ! We will fine out soon !
If you think soft you are for a big surprise.

In some games I bet this ole man could could smack him around ! I did get to see some youtube video . The Tigers are much bigger overall than Riv. This could be a real contest ! Riverheads has not seen anyone like them this year . I hope they don't hurt my grandson !

Youtube gave me a look at how big and fast the Tigers are , WOW . Riverheads has not played anyone like them this season . I hope they don't hurt my grandson ! Sussex may be the team ? We will see .

Xcross now i know your aim. Please disregard what he is saying...Xcross is a riverheads fan and seems to be making some reverse psychological efforts to motivate his team. All year it has been the big red machine and now its sussex is great...for the last month he has been saying that sussex would be getting out the basketballs. We arent buying what you are trying to sell us bud. lmao...I applaud the efforts. Its something i would consider doing or have done in the past but it wont work this week. You guys are the overwhelming favorites and we like it that way.

And you need hudl...there isnt one recent video clip on youtube my friend.

Youtube gave me a look at how big and fast the Tigers are , WOW . Riverheads has not played anyone like them this season . I hope they don't hurt my grandson ! Sussex may be the team ? We will see .
You don't no when to quit do ya.No more talk from me.

Lets put an end to GW coaching circus ! Sussex has two small lineman from what I hear. This could be a problem for them . Just saying , RHS has some beef up front and the way I see it there is a miss match here ! Anybody ??????

Remember this post??? Xcross

I wish , than if he makes it big some day he could take care of me ! My boy Josh makes me proud !

Josh stokes must be your other grandson son...but I got intel saying you and stokes are related...ridge that is.

How many players does Riverheads dress out? The whole sideline looked full of players. It is nice to have that kind of participation, especially if the players just want to be involved with a team and play their roles whether it is special teams or scout team and not moan and groan why they don't play. Essex had awesome numbers like that a few years ago, but it seems like some kids don't want to compete and just don't play unless they are guaranteed starters. Every team is better when they have players that come to practice and give you their all even if they know they won't play on Friday nights.

How many players does Riverheads dress out? The whole sideline looked full of players. It is nice to have that kind of participation, especially if the players just want to be involved with a team and play their roles whether it is special teams or scout team and not moan and groan why they don't play. Essex had awesome numbers like that a few years ago, but it seems like some kids don't want to compete and just don't play unless they are guaranteed starters. Every team is better when they have players that come to practice and give you their all even if they know they won't play of Friday nights.

Riverheads had 40some early in the year. Some JV kids move up late in the year for the experience. Pretty cool to play in a playoff game as a freshman

How many players does Riverheads dress out? The whole sideline looked full of players. It is nice to have that kind of participation, especially if the players just want to be involved with a team and play their roles whether it is special teams or scout team and not moan and groan why they don't play. Essex had awesome numbers like that a few years ago, but it seems like some kids don't want to compete and just don't play unless they are guaranteed starters. Every team is better when they have players that come to practice and give you their all even if they know they won't play of Friday nights.
Not sure the number but they compete for their jobs ! No politics here . If you are better you will play ! No matter the grade . I won't be shocked to see a 9th grader start in front of a senior next season !

I do agree with him on the kids earning their spot , doesn't matter if they are a freshman to senior . The best kids are on the field for the most part . And as far as Xcross having kids or grandkids on that team I think he's full of it !!!

I really don't have any kids or grandkids playing . But wish I did . Josh is a crowd favorite and when he is in the game we all want him to make the play ! He is a great kid from what I hear and has a lot of speed . He is a great addition to this team ! Who knows maybe we will hear more about him in Track Season

What's the score gonna be gentleman? I think we have explored the depths of Xcrosses cover stories enough. In my humble opinion, it will be tight early on until the teams get into their flow. Once the game sets in I look for a very balanced game with a race to 20. First team there wins. No big crooked numbers in this one for either team, because defense travels and both play well on that side of the ball. Good luck and safe travels

Is #50 for Sussex out of Saturday title game for throwing a punch at end of game and several blows to the head of GW qb. Wondered how they handle these type of deals at the high school level?

Yeah I talk to him and ask him what happened he said he lost his head he thought he could just snap the ball the referee told everyone there taking a knee protect yourself and number 10 on GW came and darted at him as soon as he snapped the ball

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT