End of 1st qtr GC 17 - Union 8 Ervin 5 Dean 5 McClung 5 Compton 2

Halftime Boys: Lebanon 28 Richlands 17

End of 1st Boys Varsity: Lebanon 16 Richlands 4

Last edited:
Halftime GC 39 - Union 22

Ervin 11 Dean 11 McClung 15 Compton 2

Gate City Scoring thru 3:

Ervin 13 Dean 17 McClung 26 Compton 2 George 2

MED boys final: Grayson cuts 9-point gap to 2 in final 4 min, George Wythe hangs on for 62-58 win

Atwood 21, Martin 14, Reeves 11, Thompson 7, Farrow 6, Mabe 3.

Atwood (10 rebs) with a double double

Last edited:
Final score GC 82 - Union 47

GC Scoring: Ervin 18 Dean 23 (7-3 pointers and a dunk!) McClung 30 Compton 2 George 2 Hicks 3 Sallee 1 Vermillion 3

Union Scoring: Anderson 2, Garrison 7, Rasnick 13, Mitchell 18, Gibson 3, Giza 2

Last edited:
Wolfpack 76, Falcons 72

1st M7 district win of the season for Ridgeview over Abingdon

Central warriors win over John Battle 59-49.

Isaiah McAmis had 18 points, Dalton Mullins 17, and Tyler Vanover with 15.

Ben Stallard had 10 rebounds and Dalton Mullins became the School rebounding career leader tonight as a 5’4 point guard

Last edited:
pizzzzza........for what it's worth, I prefer your prior format of each game having it's own thread. It's much easier to keep up with and see scores.

Reactions: swva_havok_fan
pizzzzza........for what it's worth, I prefer your prior format of each game having it's own thread. It's much easier to keep up with and see scores.

Yea I prefer it too, to be honest.

I was just trying to compromise with the scores dominating the forum - at least that cut down on the number of threads.

Plus, having to remember who played in what district/region/area was a pain in the ________

I'll go back to it - if everyone is ok with that.

Reactions: CoachH24
Yea I prefer it too, to be honest.

I was just trying to compromise with the scores dominating the forum - at least that cut down on the number of threads.

Plus, having to remember who played in what district/region/area was a pain in the ________

I'll go back to it - if everyone is ok with that.

I'm cool with it. I am getting ready to post the BHC articles for SWVA right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT