ADVERTISEMENT

The Battlefield for 23 September

ChancellorFan

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Oct 20, 2001
Week five in the Battlefield is pretty simple. Every team is on their Bye week except for one. It’s a well-timed break that will be used to work on things and get healthy. What has me surprised is how quick this season is flying by! After next week it will be all district play until the playoffs. Just wow! So let’s give this one a quick spin.

Caroline

Bye week. Keep working hard Cavs! You know it’s coming!

Chancellor

Bye week. Step it up Chargers!!!!

Courtland

Bye week. Good win last week Cougars. Keep working hard.

King George vs Norcom I.C.

Last year it took a single overtime for the Foxes to get the W. Norcom was down last year and I can’t tell if they have stepped it up much this year. I don’t think it will make much of a difference though. King George is on a mission. The foxes get the W.

James Monroe

Bye week. You know the Jackets will be working hard.

Spotsylvania

Bye week. Lets go Knights! Get it done!!!!!

That was easy. One reminder for everyone. Its week five! Five of an eleven-week season. Don’t procrastinate or the season will be over before you get a chance to see these teams play. Get out there and cheer your team on!!!!!!

Last edited:
I see Potomac MD was scheduled with I C Norcom last weekend. I can't find a trace of the score anywhere. Did the game get cancelled?

Wow, that's embarrassing. I wonder who dropped the ball on that one? Was in to be played at Norcom, or up in MD?

According to the Virginia High School league master schedule that game was week 3, home at Norcom.Norcom open week 4

Man, if the Potomac "Panthers?" made the long trip down for nothing, I can only imagine their reaction!

I won't criticize anyone. It should not have happened, but the reality is, in life stuff happens. Potomac should have asked the "Marching Greyhounds" put on one of their shows as a consultation!

Man, if the Potomac "Panthers?" made the long trip down for nothing, I can only imagine their reaction!

I won't criticize anyone. It should not have happened, but the reality is, in life stuff happens. Potomac should have asked the "Marching Greyhounds" put on one of their shows as a consultation!
I don't think it's the Potomac from Woodbridge

No sir, it's the one from Prince George's County MD. I think they are also the Panthers?

Reactions: OCBoy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT